pluto

Meditation, Higher Consciousness & Belief Systems

5 posts in this topic

I have always been curious about why some people all over the forums or other places mention very long periods of meditation practice as in every day for 20-60mins for years and years to get to where they need to be. I never understood this and i think it has more to do with confidence and belief systems/structures and consciousnesses conditioning.

I see many people say how if they stop meditation "all the magic" goes away but i don't believe this to be true at all, i believe its more to do with how you understand universal laws and functions and your true nature. I believe once you "realize" something it simply becomes part of you, it stays with you. Don't get me wrong.. stopping all self work, mindfullnes, meditation, spirituality, love, kindness, compassion and general healthy diet/lifestyle habits will eventually get you stuck in loops again as you attract what you emit but i believe these have a lot more to do with a persons belief systems and his how he/she conditions his subconscious and understands reality to be.

I think people forget that they can reprogram the subconscious mind and even access superconsciousness and achieve anything they possibly desire or believe enough until it becomes known. I have seen this manifest throughout my whole life since i was a child and i stand by it 100%. I think everyone gets too caught up in "one thing to rule them all" and completely forgets the true divinity and simplicity within them.

For Instance, i read many things about how people started noticing "this" or achieving "that" after many months or even years of strict daily meditation which is understandable but i for instance can simply meditate for a week or two daily and quite easily access much higher levels of consciousness and i feel people can also bypass these systems to actually know your creator consciousness within as we are one and the same but i feel they do not have enough desire or spark within to actually really connect with source consciousness and reach these states much quicker.

Another theory i had was that... I understand most of it came from monks/yogis through thousands of years of practice mentioning to mediate for very long periods of time to achieve many different states that is understood but no disrespect to them they may be right for the most part but i believe the newer generations have far more developed physical-energetic alignments and more activated DNA than older generations they can tap into these higher states much quicker and maybe that is why newer kids are born with phenomenal abilities naturally more than ever before in the previous years of history but even this i believe can be challenged with the power of belief system and power of the mind-heart connection and consciousness conditioning.

When you can tune and synchronize heart-mind to earth-mind to galactic-mind ect... you access these so called "enlightened states" and from there on absolutely everything changes on all levels. Don't get me wrong I'm no enlightened master, but i have accessed those states and its not really about how much meditation as much as it is balance and belief/knowing/understanding and the desire. I went very far once, almost gone but i decided to stay and share wisdom for the greater purpose of humanity than absolute self liberation as i felt there was more to be done and experience here in this plane. Now personally i believe the final stage of Enlightenment is Ascension as in complete physical-energetic transcendence into higher levels of existence/being. Where i was i knew how this works and how it was possible but nowadays it is unclear as my vibration eventually had to solidify more in physicality to be able to interact and be a part of society and the world once again. Similarly how when you enter higher levels of consciousness via DMT or high doses of some other psychedelics and when you sober up you simply cannot comprehend the information anymore, because of physical vibratory limitations but when you were there it was crystal clear as you accessed a more quantum-mind so to speak beyond physical brain capacities/limitations. You can still know it but you can no longer understand it.

Personally i believe People need to believe in themselves more, they need to really know that they are capable of absolutely anything when they set their minds and hearts to it, the channel is clear and there for you, don't allow outside influences to condition your reality, know your divinity, know you and the creator are one and the same so why limit yourself? Why doubt yourself? Why believe you need to spend countless hours in meditation to achieve these higher levels of consciousness or when you stop or take breaks it all goes away? Why allow that to be when you can choose to shape and adjust reality as you wish, when you can choose to believe one hour will replace thousands, when you can meditate while living, while walking, dancing, singing, or just being is a form of meditation.

Ultimately Mindfulness

I realize or i believe shall i say, that when one is seeking their true nature or to be their optimal or best versions of themselves, they simply do not put enough into it, not in terms of length but effort, belief, your whole life focus must be of desire to be one with source, to already know you are one with source, to know you are source and even if you don't, believe it until you do. Everything you do must be inspired and driven by that inner-desire, your inner-fire, your inner-Light that is ultimately divine truth and dissolves all illusion/conditioning in existence. You have to put everything you do in it and live as you are not as you think.

The Absolute Desire to find all dissolves all and ultimately becomes the let go of all as there is nothing at all :) to begin with

Love & Light

Bless!

B R E A T H E

@pluto where are each of us when we realize we are on the path? That’s why. I was buried and left for dead in the aftermath of my self. I needed some     Meditation. Much to let go. Lots of illusion I needed to see for what is Is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@pluto
Beautifully said.
I am sure there are way higher dimensions of progression than is commonly communicated even by enlightened masters.
Because enlightenment is ultimately dimensionless it transcends all those higher dimensions, which means that at the same time a spiritual master can kind of skip the knowledge and growth said dimensions offer and become kind of simplistic, on the other hand you have people who have asthonishing knowledge of higher dimensions but are not even enlightened. You can very easily get stuck on such knowledge when it comes to enlightenment, because higher dimensions of existence may seem even more real and compelling, which makes it even harder to let go in the end.
Everyone has his way, nobody is missing out on anything since all is one. All is well, my friend.

Why do people meditate so much? Simply because spiritual progression takes time. Sure you can experience those high states quickly, as you mentioned, but are they a normal part of your life? Eventually normal life becomes a meditation. Eventually meditation isn't something you have to do, it's what you do because you enjoy, because you feel good. And you can call it presence, mindfulness, not meditation.

Thanks for the responses, highly appreciate it :) I may not have the best ways and words to explain what and how i really feel and understand things within but i guess i just wanted to let people know they don't have to be so hardcore(in a sense) on one thing as i see many confusing themselves, instead be simple/gentle and balanced about everything and everything will to flow into place. Trust and Know your Divinity!

B R E A T H E