Max_V

Thanks Leo

3 posts in this topic

Thanks Leo.

This kind of topic has probably been one here countless of times, but that's fine with me.

I just want to express how grateful and happy I am to have come across your content and learn about personal development and spirituality. I was in a very dark place before this and you really helped me become inspired  and look forward to what I can accomplish as a human being before my time is over and I die.

So thank you, for everything.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

giphy.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Thank you Leo for cutting my learning curve with this stuff and exposing me to your work.  May the rest of this year and next year return some value to you — as you have given so much value to us.  Being a millionaire is probably still available for you if you keep doing what you’ve been doing.  You deserve that.  More than anything, you prove to all of us that this content does work and it is legit because you lived it and applied it yourself.  You’re a great role model for me and many others.

PS — You should write a personal development book for newbies and intermediates.  People could buy that book with your life purpose course and be set on a good track with this work.  You’d be helping people and making good money too.

Edited by Joseph Maynor