LessonsSavesLifes

Meeting a CEO for breakfast and need help!!

6 posts in this topic

I work at the YMCA and met the CEO , I asked if would give me advice (19m) on my entrepreneur career and he suggests that I email him and that we could have breakfast .

I'm nervous he might not come through  /

what should i ask him??????

@LessonsSavesLifes

Do you have a business you’re working on? You could ask about that.

I’d also ask him about his experience as a CEO. How did he become an entrepreneur? What has been his biggest challenege running the YMCA?  What would he do differently? 

Soak up as much of his mindset as possible. Listen 95% and talk 5%.

you could maybe tell him where you are now with your career and ask him what a good direction is to go in or/and figure out what steps he toke in his career 

Edited by BjarkeT

@aurum no I don't have any business but I'm learning a lot right now and just got REALLLY invested into personal development. 1st it was all about personal development and then PUA with girls and now I realized that if I want to do real development , I need time and lots of it . That's what lead me to the "search" of my journey as an entrepreneur and becoming financially  successful  . I working on YouTube videos and developmenting my online business with print full and esty . 

Im reading books and trying to work  diligently and develop healthy appropriate  Financial habits that will help me with my future goals .

What did you have in mind when you approached him? Think back and then go from there.