Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anirban657

Got Housebound Due To Anxiety

4 posts in this topic

I get thesent thoughts that I can't go outside unless my anxiety is cured. I feel sad and depressed. I am reading books on self esteem but nothing is helping me.

I also have Avoidant Personality Disorder (AvPD) and that means I don't want to face the emotional discomfort that I once experienced in the past.

Please give me some advice. My thoughts are just going on a loop keeping me stuck. I feel like I am not able to do anything because everything is emotionallying difficult.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

Have you been diagnosed with AvPD by a doctor?

I've got anxiety too,but mine is not as bad as yours.Please tell me..are you depressed?

One thing that I recommend is mindfulness meditation.It is the best kind of meditation for curing anxiety.Don't just limit yourself on 20-30 minutes.. Practice as much as you can.

On 13/11/2017 at 10:31 PM, Anirban657 said:

I also have Avoidant Personality Disorder (AvPD) and that means I don't want to face the emotional discomfort that I once experienced in the past.

be careful here. don't just start labeling yourself like this. this is a self-imposed limiting belief. everyone who's not experienced in inner work struggles with emotional matters. you're not special for it.

unborn Truth

maybe these videos could help

I hope everything turns out well :)