Afonso

5-meo Breakthrough Trip Report

4 posts in this topic

So... I'm having an ego backlash that's why i'm writing this otherwise I wouldn't give a fuck.

Met a girl at Mooji. She introduced me to a shaman who was available to do a ceremony with me, yesterday.

First, I inhaled Bufo's Venom vaporised. Then, the body starting screaming Oh my god, wholy fuuuuuck and then surrender happened. Afterwards, my body started doing crazy shit laughing, dancing, jumping around and telling jokes, kissing the shaman beard, screaming We're fucking one

There was the recognition that experience was all that is, everything is NOW. Everything is empty, like everything comes from nowhere. Nothing's solid. Concepts about concepts were put in the traaaash. Hard to put it into words. Words like absolute infinity don't tell me anything, so maybe there is some deeper type of recognition?

Would be great to listen to you guys!

I never have taken 5-Meo, but your experience sounds good. I can relate to it (but maybe not) because I have taken mushrooms. 

I would say that concepts do not make sense to you is because you are still experiencing from the point of non-duality. Where even the infinite parts happening on the creation side of duality do not exist.

And yes, concepts are revealed. They are the structure that hold up the illusion. You can see through them. Can be difficult or beautiful. If you are interested in Truth than you will probably enjoy the massive amounts of Truth being shoveled down your throat. It really can be beauty in its rawest form that is revealed behind every thought.

3 hours ago, Afonso said:

maybe there is some deeper type of recognition?

There usually is. Hard to grasp it all in one trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Afonso Wow that sounds awesome! Could you share the details of the shaman if I wanted to get that done myself?