SamEuphoria93

In Desperate Need Of A Profound Change In My Life.

6 posts in this topic

Here's my situation. I have paranoid schizophrenia that doesn't respond to medicines (I've taken 16 with little to no success), post traumatic stress disorder, severe generalized anxiety disorder, and an IQ in the low 80's. These things combined makes for a life in which I have to rely on my parents and professionals for my survival. However, I have multiple techniques I use to increase my IQ and restore my mental health that have shown profound effects, however, I have not practiced them long enough to see stable changes.

I'm not just talking a few iq points. I'm saying i've gotten to a level that's a jump from being dependent to fully independent. 

My mental illness is terrible and a lot of it has to do with being unable to relate to others. And a lot of it has to do with side effects from certain types of concentration meditation. Which has led to ego inflation in that I feel far different from and superior to those who don't know about enlightenment. Another thing I hate about myself that leads to more misery. 

My humanity is drained basically on a daily basis and I have lost the vast majority of my ambition, passion, empathy, and meaningful relationships. 

I need something that will produce profound change, immediately. If it requires pain, so be it. 

(bottom line: get a healthy diet and an overdose of every micronutrient and also omega-3)

@SamEuphoria93 go live in a Buddhist monastery or go on a meditation retreat, for example Vipassana 10 day retreat.

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be 

5 hours ago, SamEuphoria93 said:

an IQ in the low 80's

don't let a test tell you if you're intelligent or not, the most IQ tests are nothing but bullshit O.o

really !!

The stage where you feel superior to other because you find out about spirituality will subside, so I recommand to go full meditation/awareness.
All your problems stems from your psyche, and your psyche dystort everything.
I wouldn't say I had it as bad as you, but I was pretty close, so it definitely work.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them