Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pebble

How To Aviod Cheating

10 posts in this topic

I have to be honest, I cheated a lot.

But the last girl I cheated on (and of course she found out) was the worse thing that happened to me.

She was the most perfect girl in every sense I can find.

I have been part of a pickup-artist group and at one point my purpose in life was to have sex with lots of women which I don't regret but now it has backfired to me badly.

Find out why you cheat. Why do you do this even when things are going perfect? 

Is it the wrong doing that feels good?

Is your self respect low and you sabotage your relationships because you feel like you don’t deserve them?

Look into this. Go to a therapist if you have to. It helps a lot with uncovering the root problem, and working on that thing effectively 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

1 hour ago, Max_V said:

Find out why you cheat. Why do you do this even when things are going perfect?  

Is it the wrong doing that feels good?

Could be , I have always been a thrill seeker. Driving drunk, doing drugs, no fear to do the wrong things

Is your self respect low and you sabotage your relationships because you feel like you don’t deserve them?

I doubt that

Look into this. Go to a therapist if you have to. It helps a lot with uncovering the root problem, and working on that thing effectively 

I have a therapist but I'm not seeing him to save money for my next travel. My therapist says that since I can't kill my parents (who have done horrible things for me), I tend to destroy myself. I think he's right.

@Pebble These problems are really just symptoms of a much bigger thing going on.

Do you meditate? 

Do you do shadow work?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

13 hours ago, Max_V said:

@Pebble These problems are really just symptoms of a much bigger thing going on.

Do you meditate? 

Do you do shadow work?

Yes I believe you are right.

I don't meditate right now, I always find excuses not to do so. Even if I'm aware that I just find excuses I (momently) have a really hard time to force myself to do so.

Can you give me a good link of an explanation of shadow work?

7 hours ago, K VIL said:

maybe you dont need to settle down yet

I'm not sure about that, it hurts me so much when it's over with a great girl (and yes I have experience in dating a lot so I know my standards are high).

@Pebble What is important that you recognize why you are not meditating. Contemplate where those excuses come from. 

Also find a specific time during your day that you dedicate to meditation. For me I was starting out I had this exact time in my head planned when to go upstairs and when I would be done. That time has stayed the same for almost 2 years. 17:50 ;) 

If you have any negative reactions to Teal Swan because of the things that have been going around, notice them and try to look past them. I think this is a good video

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

Thanks, great video indeed. How do I actually do shadow work or should I just watch this video now and then to become aware of my « shadow  »?

@Pebble

If a Prince or ruler wants to stay in power: "He must learn not to be good, and to use this knowledge or not to use it according to necessity." - according to Machiavelli. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccolò_Machiavelli

You know now how not to be good, so now you can be good without being weak. So there is no reason for you anymore not to be good now. So be good. 

Edited by SFRL

You attract what you are, if you don't wanna be cheated on make sure you will never cheat yourself. Eventually you will attract your other half.

Law of vibration

B R E A T H E