beastmode

Life Purpose=personal Development?

7 posts in this topic

I'm still on the concepts stage of the course, but I can already feel myself gravitating towards PD as a potential domain for my niche object of mastery. Anyone else feel the same? 

to be honest I feel the same but be careful, because personally im very influenced by Leo and it might just be that, not really "your thing"

I also feel that helping others with PD can be my purpose. However I am not forcing myself to choose a purpose. I want to discover it with time and experiences.

So far, making changes in my own life for several months is really improving my happiness and the way I understand the world. That is why I do believe I can have a lot of fun while helping others. So I have started projects to implement this feeling in the real world. The time will make me feel if I am on a right path or not.

My answer is an easy one: feel, take actions, feel, and again. If you feel that PD might be a good purpose for your life, just do a small project that might help others with their lives: write about an experience, help your family with something, change the attitude of someone, ... and you will feel if you are doing right.

You gonna turn it into a cash-flow engine too?  Life Purpose is about career.  If you are focused on your own PD that maybe a trap.  What value are you gonna provide to the world to get wallets to open for you?  Life ain’t free.  Do you have a passion to give massive value about PD to someone capable of paying you money?  Is that really your passion!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor