arberor

Near Enlightenment Experience Or Panic Attack

28 posts in this topic

On 11/6/2017 at 11:01 AM, arberor said:

. After that everything started to disappear, the things where there but they never were there

i have had the same experience about a week ago.
but i didn't have any fear. things were nor good nor bad. fear come after the experience. 

also i got a weird feeling, it looked like a dream. i would have that feeling even later on from time to time. people would talk to me, i could see them and hear them but in some way they did not look like they were there talking to me. i wanted to laugh.
at this point i got scared that people and my family would think i was crazy and i stopped the inquiry and meditation for a couple of days. but now i wish i hadn't.

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

39 minutes ago, Blue is the sea said:

but i didn't have any fear

Yes you are right. Fear doesn't start when you see nothingness, it doesn't start even when you are sucked in a point, it starts when you feel your heart ripping your chest apart. It is perfectly normal to take a break for a period of time (even for years, if you still have deficiencies in Maslow hierarchy of needs), this is serious and challenging stuff.

5 hours ago, arberor said:

At this moment there's the realisation, I am it and it is nothing also everything at the same time. 

@arberor :)

@Nahm I fear that physical responses get intense to the point of actual death, and I'm not able to control them even though being fully aware of.

@arberor  The common essence of NOthing , SOMEthing, EVERYthing and YESthing  is thing.

thing is space-time essence so it is naturally NOthing  AND EVERYthing  in the same space-time.

@doronshadmi I'm sorry, i don't understand what you said.

5 hours ago, arberor said:

@doronshadmi I'm sorry, i don't understand what you said.

Maybe some analogy can help here:

thing = sea

Calm sea = NOthing

Wavy sea = EVERYthing

The sea is both calm (in its depth) AND wavy (upon its surface).

So is your awareness.