Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cena655

I Don't See Any Meaning In Anything What I Do.

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I have a big problem! I don't see any meaning in any area of my life, e.g. work or fitness...After graduating from school with 18 (I'm 22 now) I've tried severel things in order to change myself. I've been stuggling with low self  esteem for my entire life and I was also shitty with girls. So, that's why I started with pickup. After 2 years of hard streetgame and no success I finally gave. 

Sadly, I still have this shitty "quitter mentality". Actually, after pickup I failed at everything in life. I didn't finish my driving lessons, quit gym and fell off my workout routine and I've stuggled to stay at one work place and I'm still struggling to keep up with my daily meditating routine. It seems that I've become a lazy and procrastinating motherfucker.

Today I don't see any meaning to doing anything at all. I feel like crap. I would love to start with pickup again and get in shape, but I'm too afraid that I would fail again and just waste my time. I just want to know how it feels like to be successful. I have big plans for the future, but I know that I won't reach any of my goals if I don't start right now.

Any tips?

I don't think you fell back at all, because this is not possible in our universe. It is another opportunity for you to grow, even if it still won't be enough this time eventually you will do it, as long as you keep up the effort.

@cena655 Vision, vision, vision!

You need to find the right vision for your life. And it must be BIG to make the pain of breaking out of your rut worthwhile.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@cena655 To create your ideal vision I recommend the 'Perfect Average Day' exercise. I did it in a program I started a while back and update it regularly. Gets you clear on what you want. It's basically the biggest diary entry you'll ever right, but for a day 5-10 years from now. Your ideal day :)