egoless

"happiness Is Only Real When Shared"

5 posts in this topic

Into the wild - the last moment when Chris realizes that "Happiness is only real when shared"... He pursued happiness into the wild, away from modern society, technology, burdens to feel the presence and get happiness from the simplicity of life and nature. The last moment though it seems like he deeply regrets his choice of ultimate loneliness. Is that true? Does true happiness only exist when shared with the loved ones? Then how does it correspond to Enlightenment idea. Enlightenment journey requires ultimate loneliness and it predicts unconditional inner happiness and bliss in the end of the road.. But, what if the inner happiness without loving and sharing it with others does not exist? It is so paradoxical but Enlightenment seems like the most selfish work one can do but at the same time it seems the most self-sacrificing/egoless work one can do... Maybe the Balance - The golden mean is the key to true happiness?!

Edited by egoless

Keep in mind he was only starting his journey. His ideas weren't mature yet.

Sharing happiness is certainly rewarding. But it's not the essence of happiness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@egoless you’re alone right now. The illusion is convincing though. In reality, you are so much infinite love that you’re dreaming this right now just as a means of sharing it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If I remember correctly buddha also attempted extremal loneliness and starvation at some point but he was so weakened that almost died. He was saved by the girl in the village and since then buddha realized that balance is the key. It is interesting - during my shroom trip I had this insight that our natural state of being is unshakable harmony - the balance in everything so to speak and ego is what pursues the extremalities...@Leo Gura @Nahm

Edited by egoless