aniss

How To Take Healthy Deeply Comfortably Sleep ?

5 posts in this topic

i face an issue these days 

always i wake up from my sleep tired barely open my eyes 

i have no energy 

please advice me on how to make my sleep better and work double for me ??

Do you sleep all the way trough the night? Or do you wake up a lot? 

I had this problem that I would wake up a lot at night. And lay awake at night. 

Now I got that fixed. I fixed it doing two things. 

Going to the gym often. 

And walking into nature for about a hour. 

Preferably both in the same day and everyday, or otherwise as often as possible. 

It tires my body out. And then I sleep really well. 

Sleep is very important. It's the cornerstone for everything else.

Your energy levels, managing your moods, processing your thoughts, your mental health. 

For an example: studies have shown that when people in relationships sleep well they fight less in their relationship. 

Also ADHD is linked to sleep disorders.

Start going to the gym, and do those walks. It will sort out the lot of issues in your head like snow disappearing in the sun. 

Edited by SFRL

Work out, go to bed the same time every night, don't view screens 30 min before bed. 

Before bed, form a habit of exercise or light yoga (yoga for the back is the best choice for better sleep), maybe some meditation as well. If you are up late with screens, consider f.lux, it dims the blue light from your screen, so that melatonin production in the brain can occur naturally. Best sleeping hours are between 10 pm and 2 am. Try to sleep in fetal position, it tends to be the natural choice for the body to sleep in. The only lights you shall have before sleeping while doing the chores mentioned above is a candle. Even consider turning off all lights if that does not hinder you, your eyes will adjust anyway.

I just had my best sleep in days! If you are breathing through your mouth while sleeping, it WILL give you a lower quality sleep. When breathing trough your month in general, you lightly trigger the fight or flight response. You do not want to be in constant fight or flight while sleeping. There are many more reasons why you should breathe through your nose, but ill leave them to you. Try taping your mouth shut before going to sleep, it helps a lot with the sleep quality. 

Edited by Igor82