aniss

How To Track Your Psychology Problems ?

4 posts in this topic

guys sometimes you don't know what the hell is wrong with you 
i'm asking you guys to give this post his way 
and give us the right method to understand in the first place your emotions ... so you could easily know and solve them
thanks

Edited by aniss

i think its help full to write your thought process down on paper  :)

For certain type of emotional problems, this website can be really helpful: https://www.moodscope.com/

It has an app which asks you to rate the intensity of certain emotions each day, then gives you an overall "score" - so that you can see over time how your mood is evolving and hopefully catch early if you're falling into depression or having a manic high. You can even have someone receive your score by email (and reach out to you when you're low), and if you want they send you an email every morning with encouragement, people's stories, or some basic personal development advice.

I used it for about two years, and just going through the emotions every morning helped me with my self-awareness. Then I outgrew it. But to anyone who has depressive downs I recommend it as a nice tool to start with. 

Edited by Elisabeth

Maybe use mindfulness to develop awareness of the issues, perhaps then use self-honesty to discover how severe they are, possibly use contemplation to find the root causes, and then maybe use every tool in your personal development tool box to address them....I guess it really depends how neurotic you are...and how much you live in illusions...it's easy for the ego to make our issues become: down-played, other people's issues, only situational, etc ...