AleksM

Difference Between Awareness And Consciousness

23 posts in this topic

Someone on dreamviews once said :

Awareness is connecting with your senses, emotions...

Mindfulness is the "plot" of the scene : knowing your name, what time is it, what are you doing, where were you two hours from now, etc.

@Thomas Razzeto 

That Picture reminded me of the Picture true, true, Truth.

By the way, I don’t think this picture is trying to point to the idea that the one eye is a symbol for the One Awareness

Yea, probably not but intuition is in my opinion closer to oneness than logic nevertheless. Intuition is a communication mechanism from the higher self (that is abiding in oneness). However it's possible that it also points to awareness, the Picture points to the sun. Light is revelating and awareness is also revelating. So light=awareness and we are childs of light? Hmmm.

In form, we are many; in essence, we are One

Yes I agree. But I would like to add a point to that. From my point of view and experience essences can vary. Every essence is oneness but we are not all the essences. We embody essences separatelly. This in my opinion are examples of different essences:

level.png 

I have just cropped a column from a Picture on this post.

BTW: watch the movie Jupiter Ascending. If you read between the lines it's obvious what the subliminal message was in that movie, we are souls experiencing a temporary body-mind.

A few  new downloads:

We are children of light. Light is revelating. Awareness is revelating.

Nothingness -> Awareness -> Consciousness -> Matter ->Universal mind ->Personal mind

We are self-aware field of consciousness.

images.jpg

Edited by AleksM