Voyager

Do You Protect Yourself With Insurance?

6 posts in this topic

I spend about 40% of my life overseas in 3rd world countries. I am yet to have any serious injury. I think about if I did, and I didn't have insurance, It could screw up my life potentially. I may not be able to afford to have a required surgery, or may not be able to be evacuated. But then I think, chances are those bastards wouldn't pay anyway as there are so many loopholes. 

I am leaning toward not having insurance, but keeping $10,000 in the bank to cover most basic surgeries, such as a broken leg operation. 

What do you people think about insurance based on the premises of non duality and no self, should I bother with it? 

Edited by Voyager

I think its better to have insurance, even there is a chance that insurance company wouldn't pay

I guess it depends on the country you are in. Here, in Finland, the insurance companies work pretty well. I've had cases in my past where insurance paid off 10x times its original price.  

I would definitely have insurance,  not having to worry about your health and money problems if you became sick is worth a lot in itself.

Also, if you got really sick, 1000 bucks wouldn't cover anything.

Edited by AxelK

@Voyager I have an insurance agency, so I’m biased I’m sure, but man have I seen some horror stories when people do not insure themselves. Hospitals should not be this way, but they are. In terms of nonduality, it doesn’t matter. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I think this physical body would still be pleased to have a number to call for 24/7 emergency support should I be lying on the side of the road somewhere torn and bloody left for dead. Being that I can afford the insurance, I'll get it.