Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SFRL

As A Woman How Does It Make You Feel To Get Spanked?

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

The gladiator fights were basically where they would put a criminal, socially outcasted, or enslaved man in to fight with lions. It was pretty much a guarantee that he would lose. And the people would come to watch the carnage. This doesn't really sound like a good society to live in. Certainly, the Pax Romana would have been nice to live in if you were in good social standing. But the quality of life back then is nowhere near the level of quality we have now. It's important not to glorify the past too much.

Also, Roman culture was basically just a rip off of ancient Greek culture. They just rebooted everything and gave it a new Roman spin.

That's true. But it was the best thing we had at the time and did bring us forward in human evolution. The rigid rules allowed for us to keep our baser drives outside while we worked on developing other aspects of humanity. And Jesus' teachings were always about compassion for one another. If we allow the rule of the jungle to be the leading mindset in society, then only the biggest and strongest people would rule. That means, that intellect and creativity and compassion mean nothing. Orienting society in a way that is more compassionate and in line with the higher nature and its principles allows for our better angels to lead us and society.

You see the strategic aspect and "finding the right guy" is part of the higher nature. The lower nature is very indiscriminate and just focused on indiscriminately following the sexual impulse. So, any guy will do for the task of simply getting pregnant. Now, in the earliest days of humanity, this was probably a guarantee of death for yourself and your child because the mother could not go out and hunt to provide while taking care of a newborn. But it is still part of the lower nature. It has no consideration for the future. It just follows the primal instincts.

That's not the complete picture about Gladiator fights. Gladiator fights were not just events where socially outcasted , slaves, and criminals were helplessly thrown in front of the Lions. Although it certainly happened. 

But there were also many Gladiators who were very well trained in Gladiator schools in different styles of fighting. And most often they would fight man to man. Also there was the type of Gladiator that was specially trained to fight the animals. In which case the animal would often lose. They got really creative at putting these fights together. And some Gladiators were professionals who chose to do it. Also Gladiators were the equivalent of todays sports stars. And treated by the public as such. So the "people being thrown in front of the lions" is not the complete picture. 

As for the Romans being heavily influenced by the Greek culture, that is to be expected. They did no different then what we do today. They learned from the knowledge and customs that came before them. Even today and on this forum as well people are inspired by the Greek culture and Philosophers, maybe it's more a testimony to good judgement on the Romans part that they did this as well. 

You can call Roman culture a Greek rip off. But by that reasoning US culture is just a rip off of European culture. That doesn't make the US less successful or less of a cushy place to live in. 

But all this is really besides the point. The point being that apparently a society can be successful when it inhibits a more animalistic nature. 

As far as the Bible goes, its very doubtful that what's written down in the Bible are Jesus teachings. Jesus didn't write the Bible. People that came a long long long time after Jesus wrote the Bible. Then they said Jesus would approve of what they wrote down. Are you just going to believe that? 

And let's say now that it's the 'higher nature' of a woman that "seeks out the right guy" 

But is that something that a woman learned within a culture that preaches 'good' moral conduct? 

The word 'higher nature' in itself implies that it's an more animalistic trait. 

That makes sense because in the very beginning of humanity, the very first humans, they did live in these society's that you referred to as barbaric. During which time women apparently just gave in to their 'slutty side' and had baby's with anyone as per your reasoning. Which you also mentioned would mean certain death. But if that is true, then how did the first humans survive? They would all have died. Unless 'higher nature' which includes being selective of picking a mate is something of an animalistic mechanism. 

Actually you see this in most animals, that they are selective in who  to mate with. When it comes to apes, monkeys, deer, wolfs, birds,etc even certain insects like certain beetles the females are  selective to who to have sex with. They don't just have sex with anyone. 

Yet they don't have rigid moral guidelines laid down by a culture or religion to convince them of that. 

The mating ritual for the male is there to convince the female to mate with him/have sex with him. 

And that's where the slap on the ass comes into play as a mating ritual. It gets you laid. 

Edited by SFRL

55 minutes ago, SFRL said:

That's not the complete picture about Gladiator fights. Gladiator fights were not just events where socially outcasted , slaves, and criminals were helplessly thrown in front of the Lions. Although it certainly happened. 

But there were also many Gladiators who were very well trained in Gladiator schools in different styles of fighting. And most often they would fight man to man. Also there was the type of Gladiator that was specially trained to fight the animals. In which case the animal would often lose. They got really creative at putting these fights together. And some Gladiators were professionals who chose to do it. Also Gladiators were the equivalent of todays sports stars. And treated by the public as such. So the "people being thrown in front of the lions" is not the complete picture.

As for the Romans being heavily influenced by the Greek culture, that is to be expected. They did no different then what we do today. They learned from the knowledge and customs that came before them. Even today and on this forum as well people are inspired by the Greek culture and Philosophers, maybe it's more a testimony to good judgement on the Romans part that they did this as well. 

You can call Roman culture a Greek rip off. But by that reasoning US culture is just a rip off of European culture. That doesn't make the US less successful or less of a cushy place to live in.

Fair enough. I'm not really an expert on Rome. I had always heard that Gladiators were mostly just similar to things like public executions where people get to gawk at scenes of violence and carnage. But I'm not an expert. But I did study art history as a minor in college, while I double majored in fine art and art education. And from that it's very apparent that so many things in Roman culture were just a complete plagiarism of ancient Greek culture. American culture and European culture though are completely different from one another, though you can see influences. But there is no plagiarism there. So, I was just saying that Rome didn't really have the amazing amounts of culture like you said it did. It was mostly just a copy of the past.

1 hour ago, SFRL said:

And let's say now that it's the 'higher nature' of a woman that "seeks out the right guy" 

But is that something that a woman learned within a culture that preaches 'good' moral conduct? 

The word 'higher nature' in itself implies that it's an more animalistic trait. 

That makes sense because in the very beginning of humanity, the very first humans, they did live in these society's that you referred to as barbaric. During which time women apparently just gave in to their 'slutty side' and had baby's with anyone as per your reasoning. Which you also mentioned would mean certain death. But if that is true, then how did the first humans survive? They would all have died. Unless 'higher nature' which includes being selective of picking a mate is something of an animalistic mechanism. 

Actually you see this in most animals, that they are selective in who  to mate with. When it comes to apes, monkeys, deer, wolfs, birds,etc even certain insects like certain beetles the females are  selective to who to have sex with. They don't just have sex with anyone. 

Yet they don't have rigid moral guidelines laid down by a culture or religion to convince them of that.

The selectivity of the slutty side would be if a guy is simply attractive in a general way. I'm not saying that there's no selection to the "slutty side". But I'm saying that the selectivity doesn't come with a "find the right guy" mindset. It's just whoever is generally attractive. But there just isn't a big emotional pay off in the first place for women to abide only by the lower nature. Engaging in this side by itself is just unsatisfying because it's always high risk and low reward. For men it's medium/high risk and high reward. So, the lower nature doesn't have very much positive in it for women in general. It's pretty much sucks. The shame here is that it's much more difficult for women to be in touch with their more animalistic instincts and it gets locked away in the shadow because the lower nature is a minefield of threats to the ego. This limits personal growth so much because the energy to grow the higher nature comes from the lower nature's libidinal energy. It's been a really uncomfortable process for me to dive into because there are lots of demons down there that would be easier just to ignore and not risk dis-empowerment or lowering my self esteem.

But in early human times, when we were in groups of 30 or 40 nomads, it is posited that all non-related adults would engage in sexual activities together. So, everyone in the tribe raised all the kids. And paternity wasn't expressly known. It was only when we settled in agrarian societies and tribes that we started to become monogamous. And because paternity had to be known to know who inherited the land, sexuality was highly controlled. This is especially true for women's sexuality. So, a slutty woman and her children were probably punished by ostracism and death because female sexual oppression was the glue that kept society together. Agrarian cultures are always like this. But this is an adaptation to a particular type of social structure and not actually indicative of feminine nature.

As a firsthand experience, I can tell you that my sexuality first brandished itself in a very slutty way before I learned of the hazards of it and the lack of reward. I remember at age 11 thinking that I was going to sleep with tons of guys when I was older because it was an exciting thought. But when I was 13 or so, I agreed to kiss a guy that I liked between classes. And then we didn't do it. But then he told everyone and I was ridiculed for being slutty. So, I became much more reserved in my attention. This became even more true after I experienced that if a guy wants something physical, then it doesn't mean that he cares about the girl or even likes her as a person. And that there is no scarcity of guys who will be interested in something physical. So, I can tell you from first hand that women are generally very erotically inclined... perhaps moreso than men. It's just a lot more dangerous (physically, emotionally, and socially) and a lot less satisfying in lieu of more subtle and powerful emotional states. So, I'm not talking in some theoretical way about women's slutty side... I know it well. And I know why I don't let it lead. And I know what to do with it to make the experience more satisfying for myself. Of course, this is just me. Some women may be different.

1 hour ago, SFRL said:

The mating ritual for the male is there to convince the female to mate with him/have sex with him. 

And that's where the slap on the ass comes into play as a mating ritual. It gets you laid.

Again, I come back to the question... are you using the spanking in a tongue in cheek kind of sexual way? Or are you being serious about it? Because, trust me, no healthy woman wants to be spanked for real for some sort of transgression that her partner perceives. A relationship like that is very smothering and unnerving. Think about the feeling you got when your Mom or Dad punished you unfairly. And I say unfairly because if your partner is acting like your parent... it's just not fair. It's not fun or exciting. It's just frustrating. The only people who might actually enjoy genuinely masochistic acts, are people who are playing out some psycho-sexual scenario because of past traumas. Otherwise, the normal reaction is to go into fight or flight when someone commits a genuine act of violence against you. But as I said before, these scenarios can be fun to play with in the bedroom. But if you think a real spanking is an aphrodisiac... then your theoretical framework for what women like is interfering with becoming aware of how women tend to actually work.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

15 minutes ago, Jordan wang said:

@Emerald may I ask how? I don't see it. Can you tell me in detail? I'll like your comments.

You have to click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. A drop down menu will appear and you click on "Account Settings". From there you'll go to another page and on the left-hand side you'll see menu with four options. Choose the bottom option titled "Signature" and you should be able to write in whatever you want for your signature along with the link to your channel.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

10 minutes ago, Spiral said:

@SFRL Or girls who want you to "rape" them. Really unappealing. 

Haha yeah and we are the fucking weirdos.....like wtf. 

4 minutes ago, Spiral said:

@SFRL well don't fuck them, if they ask me to rape emxD

No she can go stand in the corner, she can come out when she can behave. 

Edited by SFRL

1 minute ago, SFRL said:

No she can stand in the corner, she can come out when she can behave. 

Hoo, it's getting hot in here9_9 I would ask her to sit in the corner;)

1 hour ago, Spiral said:

Hoo, it's getting hot in here9_9 I would ask her to sit in the corner;)

I like the view when she stands better. Facing the wall.