Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobbyLowell

How To Make People Believe I Care?

4 posts in this topic

I care a lot and love people but no one believes me when I say I love them or care. Or even if they do like my parents they think I don't care that much but I do like 120% about each of them. I know I shouldn't care what others think about me but I care about them and that they know I care about them. Please help with advice. 

Maybe because you don't radiate it. 

When you go work on yourself, meditate, do consciousness work, personal development, etc. You get these qualities automatically. Nowadays when people pass me by I automatically smile at them and look them in the eyes. Whereas before I would avoid eye contact and try to make myself as unnoticable as possible.

You just feel the love when you look at people, how amazing it is that they exist. That is something nothing else can replace

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I do sometimes have this problem especially if we recently had an argument and i tell have or something complete genuinely that i wish them a good time, they would assume that I was being passive aggressive or something. it's annoying because you cant really show it via text.    

@BobbyLowell Talk is cheap.  You need to follow-up your words with action.  It's action that people will read in the caring part.  Anyone can say it & most won't believe because our news & society show us the lack of caring by just about everyone.  You shouldn't have to tell anyone.  Let them see it.