Mario

They're Seeing Me As Mad

4 posts in this topic

My family is bringing me to a neuropsychiatrist , that says that this channel is bullshit and that this is ruining my mental health. Now , i've watched too many leo's videos at once and i'm starting to recognize that i'm disasociating from reality because of confusion . I don't know if i should follow self development in the years to come ( my parents are planning to block this site from my computer ) or if this is just bullshit and i'm gonna become mad if i continue.  I need your perspective , what should i do?

@Mario this website and forum does attract a lot of nutcases. 

That being said I think your parents are overreacting and closed minded if you are otherwise a 'normal' acting individual. 

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. 

Over controlling parents should be a reason to move out the house and live on your own/with roommates if you are 18 or older.

Edited by SFRL

@Mario You're parents obviously love you. You will likely learn a lot in your psychiatry appointment(s). Leo offers a comprehensive approach, the videos, the forum, the life purpose course. Forum members are happy to remind you of the importance of your practices.       There is no problem. There is you looking for problems and finding them. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mario Confusion can be natural and it is something just to be patient with until your figure out exactly what to do for your own life specifically. 

Dont take the information and use it to the extreme, you must be balanced and reasonable. Make it fit more appropriately to your life. If you're healthy in your approach your parents should also back off in seeing you're fine. 

One step at a time... and if you see the psychiatrist it's probably best not to start talking about God and psychedelics  and calling them a devil :) 

Just say you like personal development and meditation