aniss

How To Live Older Than Your Current Age ?

5 posts in this topic

hey first what does it mean to live older than your age ?

actually in my culture i listen in many places people says * i live older than my age ! * is that related to their knowledge level  ? is there something else ?

share your insights ...

Edited by aniss

If you are more mature than some standard of maturity in relation to age, you may be "wiser than your years" - but the problem is that every perspective has a different standard of maturity.

To live "older than your age", do personal development. If you are taking the self-actualization path seriously and actually doing work, you are already going where you (really) want to go.

Warning: this desire might be a big trap! 

>> Live your age to the fullest <<

Osho got a theory that very old folks who are very sexual-oriented have this because they did not live their youth [which includes sexuality] completely. It is just like when you eat. If you eat half-assing, you will think about the food later. However, if you are full-assing the food, then you will not think about it afterwards. I love this. So if you REALLY live this life to the fullest, there would be no need for any other incarnation. But there is a condition: you gotta live it well. Be part of it! 

@aniss Look around, see what everyone else is doing, and do the exact opposite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.