abgespaced

Making Some Videos, Need Your Questions!

11 posts in this topic

Hey people!

I'm in the process of making some videos around the topics of men & women, masculinity, femininity, dating, relationships, sexuality and sex.

I work best by answering questions, so I'd like to know what your questions are around this topic?

Is there anything you want help with?

Perhaps something has been stumping you for a while?

Maybe your question just popped up today?

Anything! But the clearer the question the better.

Throw them at me and I'll get 'er answered.

Thanks!

I have something, maybe not really your field.

But I've recently befriended a lot of new girls, problem is that I've made the rockie mistake of pick the hottest ones (not the best potential friends), pathetic and stupid I know but I could not resist.

Anyways so to my question, how to (preferably quickly) separate nice and kind girls/women.Latent lover or not I do think men will appreciate telling the two apart.

Huge turn off for me, if a girl I like is acting really poorly to other people. Nor someone I want to take care of my future children.

By nice I mean someone that acts kind not because they are but because they think they'll get something from it or have been told growing up to be kind.

Otherwise talking about long distance relationship would be something I would like. How to make them work and so on(if possible) 

Edited by Spiral

Great question Spiral! Thank you. I will make a video about this tomorrow. Stay posted!

@Spiral It's the girls that do the picking.  If you're around a bunch of women, if any of them had any interest, you should've had at least 2 of them competing for your favor.  If there weren't any & you were going for the hottest, then it's best to just ask for the number and leave.  The hottest woman with her friends is going to have her pick of the litter, so if a guy shows up, she may want her other friends to have a shot, while she waits for some godly alpha to show up...lol.

@abgespaced There can never be enough videos on approach anxiety & getting girls numbers or how to talk to them & keep the conversation going.  I'd like to see your take on those.

@smd You don't get me at all, nor my problem. I'm not interested in sexual or romantic relationships with the girls i hang out with, because I already have a girlfriend. Normally it's girls that pick whom they hang out with yes, unless you are that "godly alpha". Now am i gonna call myself that? no, but on the other hand I've never been rejected in regards to friendships or whatever else girls has to offer.

I only enjoy female company and therefor only makes friends with females, the problems is separating nice ones from the kind ones in a quick manner to avoid spending time with the ones that make for poor friends.(Or girlfriends for you single guys)  

Now yes sure I like teasing and so on, so "hot but not kind girls" have some value but I get bored of them eventually, so having kind girls around is good long term(As they make better friends).

@Spiral I get you now.  For me, I don't like having female friends.  The stuff I've read over the years has explained that it gets you out of your masculine element to have too many of them.  So I do a bros before hoes mindset when it comes to friends & keep female friends as acquainted, but not close.  It seems to work out better this way.  Otherwise,  I get to find out who's fucking them & I don't need to know...hahah.

@smd Well hey, to each their own. I personally enjoy gossip or talking about sex or whom a girl is having sex with. Hope I did not seem angry or degrading, haven't eaten yetxD  

@Spiral Here's my answer to your question. Hope you like it! I'm working on my public speaking skills so please have patience as you listen. 

@Mad Max great suggestion, thanks. That might need an article as well. Easily done, I know them all too well.

Thanks, never thought of the maturity angle regarding this topic. I'll try it out.

@abgespaced  To get an infinite amount of questions to answer for people, just go to the suggested video section on the forum and answer the questions that Leo doesn't.  

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.