DizIzMikey

I'm Scared

25 posts in this topic

I'm Scared To Lose Everyone I Love

My Daughter, My Wife, My Uncle, My Grandpa Etc.

I'm so scared that it's fucking with my head, I don't want to lose them...I'm scared

I HATE WHOEVER CREATED ME..MYSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE FOR THIS..OR NOTHING..OR SOMETHING I HAVENT ACCOUNTED FOR.

I HATE YOU...right now...

Edited by DizIzMikey

@DizIzMikey

You are only going to lose that which you are NOT! 

You are not going from this (husband, father, grandson, etc) to "that"!!! You are ALREADY 

THAT !!!!!!! 

Sit with this fear. Let it have its ways with you. At the other end of it, you'll see that it's only an illusion your mind is creating to keep you stuck 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

It's important to have the feeling and learning to let go of it. So next time you can just be like yeah this is a feeling. A there is some thoughts. The thoughts are walking by like people on the street. There some people on the street I don't want to really get to know so I just let them pass. But it's your thoughts you can do whatever you want with it. You can take the thought put it into a bottle watch it float away. You can put your thought into a box smash it with a hammer, let a huge truck roll over it, pour some gasoline over it, light a match. Watch it burn away, add some fireworks and explosions and effects and you have a blockbuster movie. It's just throughts. Remember the thoughts walking accross the street and not really want to get to know them. Yeah. Something happened. Quite a lot. We could have just let the thought pass like 10 sentences ago. Just let it be. Watch it go away. Look at your wife, she's still there and beautiful. Your kids are still there having fun with a 1$ spinning top. Or if it's a girl I don't really know. Crayons. Probably drawing something. Yeah it's beautiful "insert name of your daughter here".

@Ayla But I desire what I am NOT to be what I AM.... I don't want to lose my Athena. 

WHO is that I?????? 

You keep using it as a sword! 

Who told you that you will lose something? Anything! 

Isn't that a thought passing and you give it a 5 Stars treatment???????? You invite it in, feed it, giving it a good bath... how the hell do you want it to leave you? 

grrrr :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Who Is That I? .... Everything That I Am From What I Understand With Words.

The computer that I'm starring at, and everything that I'm perceiving, and perhaps, not perceiving.

You might not exist as a physical identity at this point and time.  

Edited by DizIzMikey

2 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

..........Hmm..interesting.. I sound like a retarded Yoda 

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL 

Consciousness surely has some funny ways in which it expresses !!! 

I see exactly what you mean. Do you see what I MEAN? :D 

I mean that anything external that would come up, you'll be either wanting it or not wanting it. Right? 

We are trying to give you the solution, the key understanding that all these are just tricks of your mind! You have hired Mr. Mind as your CEO, when its only real purpose and capacity is that of a translator really. 

Of course you want your daughter to remain as your daughter (this form). What makes you think she will not? Concentrating on that THOUGHT (fear), will function like a laser beam and bring the fear into experience. So juuuuuuuuust drop it. Let go of it. :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Yeah you could say I'm giving some thoughts 5 star treatment sometimes, but I'm not sure what's wrong with it when it can make me smile and laugh. 

Are you saying the more I feed it, the more it is harder "to get out"?   I'm sorry for using I, but I is what I have known for the majority of my life...would you like me to not use I when I write? 

Just now, DizIzMikey said:

..would you like me to not use I when I write? 

What I would like, is for you to understand who is that "I" you're using so carefreely if I can put it like that. 

1 minute ago, DizIzMikey said:

Yeah you could say I'm giving some thoughts 5 star treatment sometimes, but I'm not sure what's wrong with it when it can make me smile and laugh. 

The problem is that you ALWAYS give them 5* treatment, and in this particular case, it doesn't seem to make you laugh at all.. 

2 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

Are you saying the more I feed it, the more it is harder "to get out"? 

Of course; try that one with a homeless person: give him/her 5* treatment for a week, then try to get him/her out :D 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@Ayla Of course you want your daughter to remain as your daughter (this form). What makes you think she will not? - Ayla

When I die... 

I mean that anything external that would come up, you'll be either wanting it or not wanting it. Right? 

Yes, point? You mean getting rid of this perspective has more perks than I'm currently living? If it is so I agree

We are trying to give you the solution, the key understanding that all these are just tricks of your mind! You have hired Mr. Mind as your CEO, when its only real purpose and capacity is that of a translator really. - Ayla

What is the key Ayla simplified? This is all very confusing....Mr. Mind as my CEO..rofl yeah....pretty much lmao... The logic however is that if it is hired as a CEO, than its only purpose is not just to be a translator, maybe in the false sense I suppose, however I don't know.

1 minute ago, Ayla said:

What I would like, is for you to understand who is that "I" you're using so carefreely if I can put it like that.

FOR PURPOSES OF TELLING WHO YOU ARE AND WHO I AM I WILL BE WRITING IN CAPS

THAT I AS AN INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT EXIST, BUT DOES THAT MEAN THE I DOES NOT EXIST WHEN I AM EVERYTHING THAT IS? 

I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. 

The problem is that you ALWAYS give them 5* treatment, and in this particular case, it doesn't seem to make you laugh at all.. 

THIS IS TRUE, I DO...HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT ME? YOU ARE NOT LURKING UNDER MY BED ARE YOU?

BUT REALLY YEAH I CONVINCE MYSELF THAT THESE THOUGHTS ARE TRUTH AND IT'S SCARING ME.

Of course; try that one with a homeless person: give him/her 5* treatment for a week, then try to get him/her out :D 

THAT'S EASY... FORCEFULLY REMOVE THEM

Your mind's current job is to find (invent) problems, so that it can solve them. It will do that for your entire life (and many other lifetimes) if you let is loose! 

It will bend backwards to keep its job (and his 5* treatment you're giving it now)! 

Here: I leave you in the caring hands of my Father :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

You are confused. Just go sleep. When you wake up shower cold and puff thoughts are gone. Yeah a really cold shower can do that. Or if you don't want to go to sleep just go and shower nevertheless.

You have a wife and kids. A have neither nor, not even a girlfriend, not even a fantasy of a girlfriend. So you take the wife undress her, throw some dildos and vibrators and shit at her and hope for the best. Its just a thought, you can either let it go or not. I can't do that for you. But I can tell you what I would do in your situation. I said it 2 sentences ago.

@Psychonaut Not going to bed, I'm too stimulated..probably play some videogames.

We haven't used dildos and vibrators in quite awhile...might make the relationship better so maybe. 

No thanks on the cold shower, I prefer the warm ones

I'm not going to undress her tonight..tomorrow I think I'll attempt to lift the panties to the side.. Shit at her?? OHHHH lol

I know you can't do it for me, even if you did trigger something in me it was me who did it. As far as I can tell

You are awesome sir/ma'am 

Nevermind.. too many emotions..going to write a rap toooo many emotions..going to release and shit on paper instead.

Edited by DizIzMikey

@DizIzMikey Even i have such thoughts bro. 

Yes bro, its scary when we think that we might loose someone or something, that we love.  But, actually we don't get to keep any experiences of life, do we?. As it comes, it goes!. Yes, it feels scary. There are things that we can't control, isn't it bro!. Life will pass bro And definitely it is scary! , i agree,but,  Enjoy life as long as its possible !. Yes, you know that we don't get to keep anything, so, go and enjoy with whoever is near you at this moment.:)  and know that you are not alone with such a feeling, we are alive here for the first time bro!, and its natural to be afraid of loosing the lovely things that we come across!,but, don't let that feeling stop you from living life in a joyful way....meditate and relax , whenever possible...:))).take care bro.

@DizIzMikey  Don't try to control nothing, you will not lose nothing, you will gain them because now you know they are the same as you, and you and them are learning here in earth while we are here.

Just do the mindful meditation, try not to pay attention to your thoughts. It's your ego trying to get you back to be his slave.

We are really free, the only thing is we are so used to be an slave of the mind that we don't know how to control it. 
And the way to control it, is just not paying attention to the stupid thoughts that appear. It takes time to kill your ego, you have to embrace it first to then let it go. Take it easy.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 21.2.2016 at 1:28 PM, Psychonaut said:

You have a wife and kids. A have neither nor, not even a girlfriend, not even a fantasy of a girlfriend. So you take the wife undress her, throw some dildos and vibrators and shit at her and hope for the best. Its just a thought, you can either let it go or not. I can't do that for you. But I can tell you what I would do in your situation. I said it 2 sentences ago.

lol. That's probably why you don't have a woman, if that's your approach. Give her toys and then leave her alone, so she can masturbate while thinking of a man who will please her one day..a man who isn't you lmao

@DizIzMikey You could also be a man and use your dick to please her or your tongue, improve your sex game. leo has some good videos on that.

On 21-2-2016 at 11:34 AM, DizIzMikey said:

I'm Scared To Lose Everyone I Love

My Daughter, My Wife, My Uncle, My Grandpa Etc.

I'm so scared that it's fucking with my head, I don't want to lose them...I'm scared

I HATE WHOEVER CREATED ME..MYSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE FOR THIS..OR NOTHING..OR SOMETHING I HAVENT ACCOUNTED FOR.

I HATE YOU...right now...

What is the opposite of fear? Love. I think all your fears are gone after sometime after watching this video. This is not information that you have to practice, but it will be an automatic process. 

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn