Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

Dating Issues

7 posts in this topic

Hello! I am 22 and I've never had a girlfriend. I'm not really good with attracting women. Some of my friends seem to have a very easy time with girls. It seems like they can pickup without much effort. It doesn't come up as naturally for me. I tried to show lot of attention and care but it seems like girls really don't like that. I also tried to mind my own business and observe if girls would show interest themselves. It happens some times and girls show attraction to me but I just can't convert that fact into something more serious. It seems like I can't entertain or find the right words when needed. I have a good sense of humor but it somehow disappears when I have a conversation with a nice girl. Anyways I don't blame girls in that I think the problem is me. Any advice?

Edited by egoless

11 hours ago, egoless said:

It seems like I can't entertain or find the right words when needed. 

It's not about what you say, it's how you say it. You can talk about whatever you want. Talk about what you're interested in. That way if the girl is not interested, you can move on. Read No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

34 minutes ago, Deep said:

It's not about what you say, it's how you say it. You can talk about whatever you want. Talk about what you're interested in. That way if the girl is not interested, you can move on. Read No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover. 

Yeah but I'm interested in such a deep topics that usually nobody is into that. At least girls who party and socialize otherwise I don't know where to find more introverted girls who might enjoy deep conversations... It seems that most of the girls just wanna have fun and usually they prefer guys are clowns and fuck around 

Edited by egoless

1 hour ago, egoless said:

It seems that most of the girls just wanna have fun and usually they prefer guys are clowns and fuck around 

What's the worst that could happen if you decide to fuck around? 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

8 hours ago, egoless said:

Yeah but I'm interested in such a deep topics that usually nobody is into that. At least girls who party and socialize otherwise I don't know where to find more introverted girls who might enjoy deep conversations... It seems that most of the girls just wanna have fun and usually they prefer guys are clowns and fuck around 

there are entertainers that can turn the most boring topics into something fascinating. Try to improve how you express yourself and put energy behind it. I'm intro like you and usually very quiet and talk with low energy. Sometimes when i force myself to talk loud and with energy I got amazing results.

18 hours ago, Deep said:

What's the worst that could happen if you decide to fuck around? 

It just does not align with my personality. I am more of a serious guy. I hate making fun of myself.

16 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Check out the Red Pill subreddit on Reddit, and look to RSD videos on YouTube (Tyler, Todd and Max are best). Coach Corey Wayne, Johnny Berba, James Marshall and Simple Pickup helped me too, in the beginning.

Pick up is not the end-all, be-all (because it doesn't teach you much about intimacy, or codependency), but it's a good place to start.

I've always wondered if pick up is actually worth getting into. I am really low on that part of my life so maybe I should practice more pick up and get experience in that field until I decide to engage in hardcore Enlightenment practices.