Franko

My Journey

8 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm starting a lot of new projects, and I'm very disciplined about that. I'm getting up at time, and doing the right stuffs.

The issue is this: I stared Self-actualizing like 18 months ago. The beggining, let's say, 3 months, where amazing. I learned a lot, and have all my stuff in place. Then, something happen, that I have a fall last year between May last year and July this year. At the end of july, I said to myself: That's enough. So I began doing the right stuff.

The thing that made me fall, was my misunderstanding of The Sedona Method. If you know it, Hale, the autor, says: "Do this, and this technique, and suddenly, miracles will happen". To some people had work. But It took me one year to realize that it wasnt the right stuff for me. I believed that, in doing this method, I didnt needed to be disciplined. I didn't needed to read, or to learn, or anything. That sounds silly. I mean, how could I be such an ashole.

The issue, now, is that I want this time to stay on track. How do you do that? How do you keep the momentum going, after the initial motivation? I have been a month motivated now, but, How can I keep it for a year, or two, or ten? I would love if you share your experience falling of track, and returning to track, then staying. What you do to keep moving?. 

Have a good day

I personal think the key is self discipline even when you aren't motivated just keep going because you know it's important 

Create a powerful vision for yourself. Write all the details and goals you have. Read it every day when you wake up and you'll be motivated to do the work once you see for what you're working towards. You will fall of the track certaintly, but the vision will help you come back. Think about what you actually want

Good luck! :D

Edited by Danielle

Having no destination, I'm never lost. - Ikkyu

@Danielle Thank You! I have heard about it a thousand times, but I haven't actually do it. 

Do you know any way to tap into a more authentic vision? Like, from the heart

13 hours ago, Franko said:

Do you know any way to tap into a more authentic vision? Like, from the heart

Best way for me was writing down ALL my goals first, even the 'shallow' ones. Then ask yourself: do I really want this? Are my goals beneficial for everyone? Are my goals realistic? Are my dreams big? Then you should be left with less amount of goals. Based upon those write out your vision in detail. By the end of it, you should be crying :P

P.s write out your goals and vision whenever you feel really grateful for something. That helps a lot. 

Edited by Danielle

Having no destination, I'm never lost. - Ikkyu

You're not alone Franko. I tend too fall into ideas that aren't suited for me too and suffer from that until time passess and I realize it's not meant for me or I'm not doing it right. 

As others pointed out, have a vision!

On 11/9/2017 at 8:16 AM, Danielle said:

Best way for me was writing down ALL my goals first, even the 'shallow' ones. Then ask yourself: do I really want this? Are my goals beneficial for everyone? Are my goals realistic? Are my dreams big? Then you should be left with less amount of goals. Based upon those write out your vision in detail. By the end of it, you should be crying :P

P.s write out your goals and vision whenever you feel really grateful for something. That helps a lot. 

Sounds cool haha. I'm going to try it

@Franko Well... you tell us.

Why is personal dev important to you?

What are you working towards?

Maybe it's best to just slack off?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.