Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Principium Nexus

Infinity And Beyond

7 posts in this topic

Infinity means endless and much more. Time is an illusion of mind, but if we were to presume that it goes on after we die, infintely, then there is infinite time to resurrect in some way.

Nature comes in cycles, our planetary solar system has it's own major clock and old civilization tried to map out the momevement, a complete cycle of this clock and its characteristic attributes. I think the mayan calander does a great job on this and through this knowledge of knowing the solar systems current phase of the cycle they could predict and forecast major events on earth.

Now to come back to infinity, the same way our solar system cycles, so will probably things on far far larger scale. I take this to the ultimate level, does infinity cycle? My assumption is it does, because thats how nature seeks balance and reproduces and this would mean the universe is on repeat.

There could be infinitely many variations before it finally completes its infinite cycle and starts all over again, but the moment is present.

Nothing is lost all is preserved in the light of god, the wave through space of time. I come to the conclusion that if these things hold true this could be the millionth time or even infinite time I write this down again, live this life and die before arising from the 'death' again.

Now I'm not sure about this, this quite philosophical and mix of this idea and enlightenment.

If one would be enlightened, could he/she transcend to a state of oneness where one would be living in all realities at once? Like avatar he would know the minds of his 'ancestors and future offspring' and they would act as one force through time and space to accomplish something far greater, untouchable and unable to see for a normal human. Probably ungraspable, because it's almost like timetravel and not, because you live in every time.

Yes I know its far-fetched but a cool idea to think about. One can only achieve when he tries to believe.

You like mentally masturbating and philosophizing based on your last two posts. Both are fine. Yet meaningless on the path.

You are not "progressing" nor do any of these thoughts your matter. Stop

1 hour ago, Principium Nexus said:

If one would be enlightened, could he/she transcend to a state of oneness where one would be living in all realities at once?

If you listened to Leo's video on Understanding Absolute Infinity Part 2 when he talks about Jorge Luis Borges's short story called The Alph (Leo referring this to what it feels like to experience Absolute Infinity),

"All language is a set of symbols whose use amongst it's speakers assumes a shared past, how then can I translate into words the limitless Alph which my floundering mind can scarcely encompass? Even partial enumeration of infinity is irresolvable, in that unbounded moment I saw millions of delightful and horrible acts, but none amazed me so much as the fact that all occupy the same point without superposition and without transparency. What my eyes saw was simultaneous, what I shall write is successive because language is successive, something of it though I will capture. "

and in the story he goes on to describe what he saw. Leo talks about enlightenment to the level of being a full self induced 5-MeO-DMT trip, and he has videos also about that in his "What Is God - Leo Becomes Absolute Infinity" video, experiencing the highest states of consciousness so the whole Avatar notion I imagine not to be that far off from experiencing absolute infinity, but not limited to ancestors or time and space like avatar but literally everything, everything you could ever possibly know about anything. No more questions, no more curiosity, no more "beyond", no more infinity. you'll have it. you'll be it. That's one reason why I'm so fascinated by enlightenment, it's like jumping into what's Absolutely Possible for a human being. Tapping into your Absolute Full Potential as a human being. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@Truth Yes, indeed! I do think we should attain enlightenment both intellectualy and in a non-dual way (meditation/being/non-thinking) and find balance between those two.

The Intellectual should serve a pragmetic side, create meaning and also should be a means to find balance.

Non-dual is to reside, to calm the mind, find peace in all the theory and get to the being. The balance point is found somewhere in the middle of these two and this is where I think realization should happen.

When doing and thinking act as one force, great things can be achieved.

But I also think that once enlightenment becomes a state of being for someone, one no longer is a man, because infinity is not limit to any bounderies. It's like the cosmic being has awaken, everything is alive, everything is you, the mind of god or the totality is present in the one.

Big picture understand is Crucial, because most men cannot believe or don't fully comprehend the interconnectiveness of all. If you begin to see the larger structures/the fractals/natures play repeated in everything then you begin to see it.

This is where the intellectual research side is important.

Are there any people known who have 'fully' realized enlightenment? I would like to know more about those if you know any.

@Thesnakerising Hmm I see what you mean but trying to understand all the aspects that infinity brings does clarify our position and definition as human beings. 

For example what @Truth commented I find very useful because many masters or people who say they are enlightened talk about becoming infinity, become oneness, etc. Learning about their experiences, how their perspective changes feel valuable to me and would probably for most people who want to 'become' enlightened.

Has anyone some names of (historical) enlightened people? 

2 hours ago, Principium Nexus said:

Are there any people known who have 'fully' realized enlightenment? I would like to know more about those if you know any.

Non other than the known mystics and sages, and since you can't really know if someone is enlightened it can be hard to adjudicate who is and isn't, and always ends in speculation, so that's why I think it's more important to focus on the inner work rather than trying to emulate mystics although it can be very useful.  

Memento Mori

@Shiva True that! Those are indeed only ideas I have, we try to see it as a specific 'absolute' thing but actually its only our projection. Well said :)

In nature fractals are very common and practically everywhere, from plants to rivers, mountains, clouds, you name it. We are even able to replicate these fractals using mathematics and create very similar computer graphics or simulations proving there is some kind of repeating underlying structures.

What I think is that these structures play out to get the optimal distribution of energy in space.  

But yeah this is probably also modeling reality, anything in language is some kind of model or abstraction right?