Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thehero

Help

6 posts in this topic

I can't take it anymore. I feel so incapable. I've gotten a lot of neurofeedback and feel so much better but still it's so hard. I want to DIE. I feel so incapable......... i cant do it. it's so hard. i want to end it................. what do i do

my fears consume me. i don't know what to do. FEAR runs my LIFE. i feel under constant attack under my mind. literally. it's like in the movie dunkirk i just keep getting bombed and bombed. I want to walk into the ocean like that guy and give up. 

i should be more specific. 

I'm afraid of my mind. it's a deep ridden fear. i'm so scared of myself. someone give me some tips.

Do you want to work it out? You are in a better place.. first try to meditate.. watch video of leo about meditation.. after that notice everything... and feel what you want to do.. you must be friends of your inner before anything else.. you must know your inner self.. it will somehow little by little remove your frustration.. if you want to improve your life feel what improvement you like but first know your self and watch videos of Leo.. step by step... me too i'm improving my self... now i'm not perfect but i do what i feel to do... 

@John Iverson I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...... 

i have so much pressure to make money but the pain in my mind is CHIPPING AT MY SOUL. i cant breathe... should i stop my business to focus on my mental health? i need money badly... my parents expect it from me and if i dont get it im forced to go back to college for one WHOLE YEAR. i only have 6 months to make the money. help me. i feel so pressured and i cant do this school bullshit i am an autodidact now... 

Edited by thehero

You don't have to let go your business... go make a living.. you are lucky because you have the source you have to get a money, all you have to do is plan what will you do to that money.. haha if i were you use the money you get in your business to use that to improve also your mental health... or anything it is up to you.. 

Money is my problem to go to process of improving myself.. money is a threat to me right now.. all plans you have will cost a money.. if you want to go somewhere you need a money for food, for house you pay for it... i am college student right now even i want to be a autodicat I can't do that.. i need to go to college for me to have a money someday.. i dont know.. i want also the life that im in another country or i'm in place that i retreat myself... but i cant do that... because i dont have money.. 

I just have an impression that you are terrified of your parents. Yes or no? 

You don't have to do anything they require from you, just because they want it. Don't wanna go to college, then just don't. They won't drag you there by force. Or kill you. Right? Have you communicated your fears to them? Would they listen? 

Are you very dependent on your parents? Maybe it's time to individualize yourself, and set a borderline between your life and theirs? 

You mentioned focusing on your mental health. Maybe it would be okay for you to consult someone, a therapist, who could provide you with a broader perspective on your problem and help you find the way out. Even a session or two could help.

Also, do you really believe that your problem is as big as you make it? Or is it just your emotions fucking with your head? I mean what do you want? Do you wanna get a job? What do you wanna do for a living?