Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truth

"i Am Not A Master"

5 posts in this topic

I'm really glad you wrote about this, recently I've had a big insight into what could only be described as a high yield technique, there's things I learn that I just can't put into words, when I try, there can be benefits, understandings, improvement’s in structures and concepts, but there's always seems to be 1 insight that is very, very, very difficult to put into words, because it's not really a word thing, It's more like a being thing or highly intuitive thing, and when I try to articulate it, I feel like I'm turning it into something it itself is not.

Watching your videos, I’ve kind of taken on the “Leo Strategy” which has completely changed my entire outlook on life, but not recognizing that we’re at cross-purposes, and this has kind of blinded me, and the concepts and ideas you represent every week has actually turned into a distraction. A really high quality one. I see your purpose now and realize it's not my purpose, and since I don't know my purpose yet I've kind of substituted it with yours, and all things considering I’m not really surprised I fell into this trap because personally I think yours is one of the best purposes one could create. So I guess what I'm getting to is that I've kind of fledged out a lot of the content here and of course will continue to but I've definitely reached a turning point and I'm ready to move in a new direction.

I’m not the kind of guy that says “Leo doesn’t know shit! Just follow your intuition!” and storms out of the room *Ehem* , but it’s true, not that he doesn’t know shit, but that he can’t know MY shit, and from now on Leo’s content will be absolutely indispensable on my OWN journey to self actualization.

I’m posting this because I think others can relate, and maybe help others realize that as amazing and useful as Leo's content is, it can turn into a huge distraction. Leo himself knows this and he doesn't hide it, he's an incredibly humble guy. Thanks Leo for everything you do, you inspire me and continue to.

Memento Mori

As the Buddha said, once you cross the river, throw away the raft.

(But not before! So make sure you've actually crossed ;) )

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm definitely ready to throw away the raft ;) so, with that said 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

On 8/26/2017 at 0:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

Well, that's fucking selfish! Why not push the raft back across the damn river! 

@aEOf hahahaha probably because they put a few holes in it along the way

Edited by starsofclay