Ariel

The Way Of The Superior Man - Chapter 11 (i'm Confused)

3 posts in this topic

I'll quote a few lines from the book:

"Everything in your life, from your diet to your career, must be aligned with your purpose if you are to act with coherence and integrity in the world".

What does David Deida tries to tell us? He said that even our diet should be according to our purpose. Does it mean that if the gym (related to diet as well) is not aligned with my purpose, then it is a waste of time kind of?

What do you think? I'm so confused right now.

Edited by Ariel

Physical exersise and diet has a major impact on your mood, mental energy and and cogintive abilities. Almost no mater what your purpose is, a healthy lifestyle is in alignment with it. 

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

The difference between going to the gym to look hot and going to the gym to have energy to work on your purpose.

The difference between hanging out with people that are toxic and no good for you and hanging out with people who care and support you to reach your goals.

The difference between reading books because you feel you should be knowledgeable and reading books to support you in your life quest.