Viking

Consciousness Affecting The Material World Almost Proven

4 posts in this topic

in a nutshell physicists were able to see difference in the interference pattern from the double slit experiment when people thought about the photons collapsing the wave function.

extremely convincing, with reproductions to come.

I think this is fascinating if this will end up true. Imagine the implications of such results if it will become mainstream physics!!! spiritual education in schools is an example which would be amazing to witness.

I think this will be THE tipping point for science, which will make a ton of new groundbreaking discoveries.

@Ilya If it is true, I wonder what effect consciousness may be having on the findings of particle behavior at CERN. Just something to consider.

I'm too lazy to look it up right before I go to sleep, but the idea that consciousness is magically effecting the outcome of the experiment is a false new age interpretation of the experiment.  The experiment says more about the wave/particle properties of matter rather than some magical telekinesis done by the observer.  There's tons of rational scientific explanations that are suggested, so I wouldn't get too excited about being able to pick up cars with your mind any time soon.  

@Heart of Space it's QM, so no rational explanations are out there yet, if you'd watch the vid I think it would be more convincing.