Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rush

Unconditional Happiness

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Is unconditional happiness really possible without being enlightened ? What are some practical steps to being happy regardless of circumstances ? This has been mentioned before in videos but seems a very difficult concept to actually implement and live by 

The more you give out the more you get back. The more happy you are the more happiness comes back.

The Universe works like  spiral or a ripple. We must take action and continue smiling through it all and eventually there will only be smiles left :)

B R E A T H E

In my honest opinion, I don't think it's possible to have unconditional happiness without enlightenment. Maybe there's someone who pulled it off but I haven't come across any.

As for practical ways, I do it this way: Find ways to appreciate everything in life, even if at first glance it's not "favorable", and always find ways to learn from it.

unconditional happiness is basically enlightenment,but you don't have to follow the label of enlightenment, you could get there on your own. 

enlightenment or unconditional happiness is something that is, it is inside you, whether you label it one way or another it doesn't matter, it is yours you to have, because it is you, and because it is , you know best, more then anyone, how to get there , the greatest teacher is inside yourself

no guru or book can bring you something that's already not inside you

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

You can find your life purpose and do what you love to do. You will live in your own heaven and you can do personal development and spirituality. It looks good on paper but its very practical and it's possible. 

Life purpose it is.

Find your life purpose and you will get unconditional happiness.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi