egoless

Being After Physical Death

26 posts in this topic

@egoless Stop asking conceptual questions, and start doing self-inquiry. You cannot get answers to these questions by asking people. You must get them directly from the SOURCE -- reality herself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@egoless I won't resort to optical illusions to convince you of the nature of "you", the answer is simple.

19 hours ago, egoless said:

Do we "reborn" as another ego or we become absolute infinity aka nothingness

So, changing it to the first person, your question is: "Am I reborn as another ego or do I become absolute infinity aka nothingness"

What you perceive of as "I" is your ego. So your question becomes:

"Is my ego reborn as another ego or does it become absolute infinity aka nothingness"

Your ego dies with your physical death as your neurons stop firing. That's the answer to your question.

3 hours ago, Christos said:

@egoless I won't resort to optical illusions to convince you of the nature of "you", the answer is simple.

So, changing it to the first person, your question is: "Am I reborn as another ego or do I become absolute infinity aka nothingness"

What you perceive of as "I" is your ego. So your question becomes:

"Is my ego reborn as another ego or does it become absolute infinity aka nothingness"

Your ego dies with your physical death as your neurons stop firing. That's the answer to your question.

I agree, but you only answered what happens to my ego during the physical death itself but question is there are other egos too. Do I experience others too? Like reincarnation but not really...

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You can experience this while you're still 'alive' and that is as good as it gets.

Yes but idea of "forgetting" it all again if our finite perspective reincarnates in other ego after physical death is "scary"...

1 minute ago, egoless said:

Yes but idea of "forgetting" it all again if our finite perspective reincarnates in other ego after physical death is "scary"...

You are just putting constructions and concepts on top of concepts for which your direct experience is not even holding any clue. 

As Leo said, do self-inquiry and first see through many of your illusions and then you will start to see those questions in a much different light. You gain a perspective you probably cannot even imagine now.

The Idea of death is just another believe you have been building up on top of many other believes. Which you will uncover and identify as false. The most important one is the realization of no-self. You can then come back and tell us about the answer you discovered about life and death.

Can you get it? No, not intellectually. 

So there is work waiting for you to do if you really care to get answers. (I speak for myself here as well ;) )