Not a shaolin monk

Clarification On Subjective And Objective Povs

17 posts in this topic

"I" am aware that in my current experience of reality there is not such thing as my brain only as a concept and if i see the brain of other person that would be the image of a brain in my visual field but i wouldnt be experiencing that brain. but i understand that i have a brain because i have a head obviously. i understand that if someone cuts me off a part of the brain that process the visual field i wont see anymore however that only change the content of my awareness. now lets say thay someone stabs my brain and it dies. now i understand (dont "know" because im alive) that the only thing that would remain will be pure conciousness ok until now. now this is my doubt i know that i have a wall behind my back and if i stop seeing it would stop existing for me. but obviously the wall wont disappear. now this is my question is the wall enlightened because has not a brain therefore it would be like pure conciousness or if i die the wall will be a part of me?

All that is real is your sense experience, including thoughts sensed, but the meanings of the thoughts are illusory.

So when you see your hand, what exists are the sensations sensed in that moment.  When you turn away, you may still believe the hand exists, but what you're sensing there is a thought and a thought-story.  The belief that your hand exists is a thought-story -- even if you are looking at your hand when saying this!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Not a shaolin monk said:

is the wall enlightened

Lol

You guys come up with some funny-ass questions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Not a shaolin monk The wall doesn't exist.  That's a thought-story.  To say anything exists is conceptual.  What is relevant is the sensations in your perceptual field in a moment.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

If you're confused about wall, contemplate "What is wall?" until you become directly conscious of what wall is. Or, just stop mentally masturbating.

Love ya,
Markus

@Joseph Maynor  ok but the wall never disappear but just only for my pov. is there a reality in which the wall exist but what would be that reality absolute infinity, the awareness of a wall or other reality but is the wall cant be concious wont be part of absolute infinity because absolute infinity is conciousness?

@Not a shaolin monk Absolute infinity is the Self.  So, if you are not experiencing senses that cause you to conclude and sense the thought "the wall is real", then there is no thought-story about a wall existing.  Reality is just one unified flow. All distinctions are finite.  The wall is not a separate item existentially from the rest of the flow of Nature.  In fact, thinking of those experiences as denoting a thing is a thought, thought-story, belief.  All beliefs are existentially false.  They may be good scaffolding, but beliefs are just more thought-stories, and therefore at odds with the Truth since all thought-stories are illusory.  The Truth is egoless Self-aware experience.  Experience is not belief.  Beliefs are thoughts within the flow of experience.  Beliefs try to define the Truth from being an experience within the Truth.  Like an engineer thinking he can create a true human being through technology alone.  See the problem?  It's an unconscious ignorance, fantasy about reality.  The Truth, reality contains no distinctions existentially, that is just a thought-story within the egoless, Self-aware field of sensations. A thought speaking way out of turn.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Firstly, find wall, then pull arm back while making fist. Force fist through wall, and leave room for short period of time. Come back to wall, and repeat if necessary.

Edited by Sean Johnson

@Not a shaolin monk A way to describe it with language is to say that nothing is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It is always counter-intuitive when using language. When the understanding hits you directly, you will know what all the language was pointing to. :D

@Not a shaolin monkWe do not perceive a world outside Consciousness. The world is our perception of the world. There is no evidence that there is a world outside the perception of it, outside Consciousness.

The seen cannot be separated from seeing and seeing cannot be separated from Consciousness.

A solid object cannot appear in Consciousness any more than a solid object can appear in thought.

Only an object that is made out of matter could appear in space. Only an object that is made out of mind could appear in mind. And only an object that is made out of Consciousness can appear in Consciousness.

And as everything ultimately appears in Consciousness, everything is, in the ultimate analysis, made out of Consciousness.

Rupert Spira.

16 hours ago, Not a shaolin monk said:

but my real question is in which reality the wall exist?

In the reality you create.

REALITY. IS. ABSOLUTELY. RELATIVE.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.