sweater

Simple Meals.

5 posts in this topic

Could you guys share simple meals you know of? Im trying to do research on simple meals to cook but everything seems so fucking complicated. 

Ill start by posting some that i know of already. 

1. Spaghetti with parmesan cheese. <<<< Simple meal. 

2. Black beans (optional: and forbidden rice) with avocados <<<< Simple fucking meal. 

Thats all i really know of. Everything else just seems so complicated to cook. 

For right now i dont really need any real super healthy meals just tryna take the first step to improving my health by easing myself of fast food. 

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

100% vegan simple recipes I like to eat.

Red lentils with paprica and tomato.  It has healthy fats, vegetarian protein and carbs for energy.

Add 100g of red lentils into boiling water for 8 minutes. In the mean time slice a fresh tomato into pieces and a paprika into sticks. Than add those to cooked red lentils, add olive oil and 1/2 of squezed lemon juice and a little salt. Done in 10 minutes.

Another one I like to eat every day is oats with fruits.

120g of oats soaked in water for at least 20 minutes. Prepare the blender. Add a banana, 1 big Apple, (experiment with different combinations of fruits) soaked oats and crushed almonds into the blender, mix and it's done.

I got 2 words for you: ri-ce.

And also pasta.

I'm switching between those 2 (actually all types of them) and add some some ingredients to them like tuna, frozen vegetables, raw vegetables, cheese, all kinds of sauces and rarely some chicken.

Buy a crock pot! You can make tons of tasty meals easily. 

Examples-

Pot roast and baby potatoes, baby carrots, 1/4 cup water and sprinkle a packet of dried french onion soup mix.

Pork roast, rice, can of broth/water (amount depends on what rice needs in crock pot).

Chicken breast, cut potatoes or rice, mix in a can of cream of chicken soup. (Add water if using rice)

Etc....

Sloppy Joes are easy too. Hamburger, add dried mix and water.

Ps, I don't know if you're a vegetarian if so, sorry!

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?