Life Purpose Question

4 posts in this topic

How can traveling and living in different places help me find my authentic (unconditioned) self?

[insert quote here]

@123456789  The more of what you are not you see, the clearer what you are becomes.  The more experiences you expose yourself to, the more choices you have.  10. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I don't think traveling the world and having "place experiences" is that much effective in making you grow. The fact that it's so popularized by the mainstream should also make you suspicious, people spend tons of money and time traveling around, but how do you actually grow from that? I think a much cheaper and more effective approach is to have more "people experiences", it's so much more rewarding to really connect with people on a human level and share each other's life stories. People also push your buttons, so you will know what you need to work on and how you're still behaving in neurotic, conditioned ways. There is so much you can learn from social interactions with pretty much anybody you talk to, and it's free of charge most of the time.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

On 7/22/2017 at 2:38 AM, 123456789 said:

How can traveling and living in different places help me find my authentic (unconditioned) self?

Depends how you relate to what is around you with what is within you.

Your authentic unconditional Self is the unconditional/unblemished truth within you. It's expression is love from your heart. If travelling and living in different places can help you to become more grateful and accepting in your life, then that love within you will be expressed more often. However, that openness of gratitude and acceptance can become you whenever, and wherever, you allow it to.