Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

Enlightenment In All

6 posts in this topic

I cannot live life considering myself enlightened and considering the majority of people I see as not enlightened. 

If I see someone as not being enlightened, the judgement feeling comes in, the feeling of division comes in. 
necessarily there needs to be division between what's enlightened and what's not so that ''I'' can 'stay enlightened'. 
what also rises is a feeling of non-acceptance, I may approve of people's lifestyle but if deep down I think they could be better living like I do
there's non-acceptance. 

This stands completely in the way of non-duality consciousness, it creates a constant rift between me and others, between me and an unifying consciousness so for me it is now obvious that this is the right way of seeing things. 

if I judge my lifestyle to be better then others, the feeling of judgement comes up, which hurts,it hurts to judge others, it is like judging myself, it doesn't feel right or good. 

my path of enlightenment is taking another way, as I more or less have figured out how I can be enlightened, it is now my purpose to see how everyone else is already enlightened. 
whether if it's two drunk guys fighting, or a simple mother that takes care of her kids, or a bum living on the street, a coke addict, a movie star, they're all enlightened because they are infinite intelligence exploring life in their own ways. 

we will never know what someone elses life is really like. 
but one thing is certain, we are all connected, we're all made of the same things, infinite love, infinite intelligence. 
with only the knowledge of this connection can I know that there is nothing wrong with what people are doing. 
only then can I attain peace with the world, with myself, if I accept it just as it is. 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus

You can't transform others if they are not willing, not even a Buddha can transform anybody against his will. At the most you can transform yourself, that too will be a miracle, it is greatest contribution you can do for this existence. Then your presence will be a catalyst for many others.

@Arkandeus But isn't saying they are already enlightened a judgment too?  And that hurts you because you are comparing yourself with them.  There are some objective metrics to enlightenment.  If you deny this, that is a judgment too, and it is false.  We don't have to be relativists.  You can withhold judgment, but you are making judgments too, not just withholding judgment.  There's a difference between skepticism and relativism.   Your position is more relativism than skepticism.  And that's a position, a judgment.  And it's false.  It's concept, not the Truth.  The skeptic, by contrast, would not advance their own point of view, their own judgment, their own partition of reality.  You do advance a point of view.  And you are either asking us to take you seriously or not.  There'a s sense in which you are partitioning reality too here.  But maybe you're giving with one hand and taking away with another, but that is just the illusion of not making a judgment.  The only way to not make a judgment is to not make a judgment.  That's the position of the skeptic.  Once you open Pandora's Box and make your own judgment, you are doing what you are complaining about.  That's a trap.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Arkandeus But isn't saying they are already enlightened a judgment too?  And that hurts you because you are comparing yourself with them.  There are some objective metrics to enlightenment.  If you deny this, that is a judgment too, and it is false.  We don't have to be relativists.  You can withhold judgment, but you are making judgments too, not just withholding judgment.  There's a difference between skepticism and relativism.   Your position is more relativism than skepticism.  And that's a position, a judgment.  And it's false.  It's concept, not the Truth.  The skeptic, by contrast, would not advance their own point of view, their own judgment, their own partition of reality.  You do advance a point of view.  And you are either asking us to take you seriously or not.  There'a s sense in which you are partitioning reality too here.  But maybe you're giving with one hand and taking away with another, but that is just the illusion of not making a judgment.  The only way to not make a judgment is to not make a judgment.  That's the position of the skeptic.  Once you open Pandora's Box and make your own judgment, you are doing what you are complaining about.  That's a trap.

you raise very valid points, it is natural that things goes like this, I cannot communicate with verbal language exactly what is I'm doing and exactly how I feel towards others. 

I use enlightenment in a very fluid way, it is true that in the scope of the community of self-actualization, lightwork, spiritual awakenings, that enlightenment has a few objective criteria. 
it was in all in my aid and to many that are trying to take this path to use this definition of enlightenment like this so that we can get pointed in the right direction; 
ultimately though it is only a signpost, a guidance, to me enlightenment in my personal definition now is deep connection with what is, true acceptance with what is going on right now, to flow with life

so what I mean to express with enlightenment is that everything is ok as it is, I consider enlightenment the state of being
where one is harmony with the universe, if I call everyone enlightened then I mean to express that everyone is in harmony with the universe. 
if I allow in my awareness the perspective that everyone that I see is in complete harmony and already perfect in every way, there will never be conflict in my awareness again. 

this to me, is entering the grounds of non-duality consciousness, I cannot separate my own consciousness from the consciousness of others. 
if I am fine so to speak, then everyone else is fine too, and if we're all fine, the label fine, stops to mean anything, we simple are. 
but I used the label of enlightenment to specifically offer more information on what I mean

@Arkandeus Idk if this is helpful but yesterday I had a very beautiful realization that allowed me to finally accept and celebrate the rejection I couldnt help but feel from every single person who shut me down.

It is not that they are un-enlightened. It is just that their GOD-self has a different preference than your GOD-self. If they reject you, they are only saying "Heyy we are not gonna be home for you because we prefer something else. Please do not waste time with us and go home we cannot bring forth for you what we are not."

If others have a different lifestyle, if it contradicts yours,  they are only guiding you home. They are the universe going heyy we are not ready for your lifestyle, get the hell out of here so you can be the most fullest most fulfilled and most joyful Self you are capable of being, for we are not just yet.

I watched Matt Kahns newest video and he said something along the lines of "You look at your past, and it says I dont understand, what are you doing? It is making me uncomfortable. And you reply I know, thats okay. But it is time for me to go home." 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

25 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Arkandeus Idk if this is helpful but yesterday I had a very beautiful realization that allowed me to finally accept and celebrate the rejection I couldnt help but feel from every single person who shut me down.

It is not that they are un-enlightened. It is just that their GOD-self has a different preference than your GOD-self. If they reject you, they are only saying "Heyy we are not gonna be home for you because we prefer something else. Please do not waste time with us and go home we cannot bring forth for you what we are not."

If others have a different lifestyle, if it contradicts yours,  they are only guiding you home. They are the universe going heyy we are not ready for your lifestyle, get the hell out of here so you can be the most fullest most fulfilled and most joyful Self you are capable of being, for we are not just yet.

I watched Matt Kahns newest video and he said something along the lines of "You look at your past, and it says I dont understand, what are you doing? It is making me uncomfortable. And you reply I know, thats okay. But it is time for me to go home." 

what a beautiful realization...this is amazing what you went through, you're having access to a beautiful perspective. 
I have felt in the exact same way as you just described to me. 

it is very nice to remember this feeling once again, it is a feeling that feels good, the truth always feels good, it is completely possible to be in complete harmony with everything in life, be it rejection or anything, there is a sense of deep connection with everything in our lives, it is up to us to believe in this connection so that we can get access to those higher perspectives and ways of experiencing life

you are literally seeing beyond the modern idea of a survival focused physical life, and recognizing the synchronicity that connects us all as spirits, each one exploring life in their own way in harmony with everyone else

Edited by Arkandeus