Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
5driedgrams

Asking For Help In Grasping The Whole "we Are All Mirros For One Another" Concept

8 posts in this topic

DISCLAIMER: I used the search tool before posting this and the results were insufficient. I also used Google to the same avail.

Hello friends

I am struggling to really grasp the concept that we are all mirrors for one another. When I hear or read this "quote" I see an untapped resource for my own personal development. However, sometimes I see (negative) qualities in people that I cannot fathom having myself. Is it really so simple? Am I just afraid to admit I have these qualities? If I see the good in others, do I see the good in myself? If I disregard the bad in others, do I do the same for myself? Maybe those are questions that only I can answer, but what I would like is some resources to better grasp this concept. YouTube lectures, books, whatever... your own personal experience with this concept... anything! I really think I can level up my self awareness if I can get a better understanding of this concept. Thank you very much for reading and for your suggestions/advice.

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

I really dislike when I make a topic and have a typo in the topic name... >:(

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

@5driedgrams The common thread that's revealed in all others is ignorance. Which of course is in you in spades. How this ignorance gets manifest is really irrelevant. For one person it might be anger, for another violence, for another pettiness, for another jealousy, for another greed, for another people-pleasing, for another dogma, for another gluttony, for another drug addiction, for another lying, for another cheating, for another killing, for another preaching, etc.

Negativity itself doesn't actually exist. You created it, and projected it onto the world. So yes, you're fully responsible for all the evil you see out in the world. Your mind literally created the category "evil". Without first creating it, you couldn't see it.

It really is that simple.

Simply to be a self is to create things you hate. This is a core part of self-survival. A self needs to fabricate things to hate in order to survive. That's what a self largely is: a collection of reactions against the environment.

If you've taken 5g of mushrooms, you should have seen that Being has no value, meaning, or charge. Ponder the significance of that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I really appreciate your explanation and frankness. A whole lot for me to think on. Thanks again 

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

@Spacious thank you as well. I actually have been contemplating that very frequently in the past week and a half or so, so it's good to know I'm heading in the right direction I've also never looked into shadow work but my interest is certainly piqued. I appreciate your input!

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

I really feel like I can benefit from these replies. I was/am clearly miles away from understanding this but I'm excited to work on it 

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

@jimrich your response was thorough, clean and concise. I really appreciate you taking the time. Maybe I'll report back in a week or so with a progress report after having contemplated all this ❤️

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

how did you see people when you were 5 years old?  

how did you see people when you were a teenager?  
compare this to now...  

really try to compare your view of people when you were a kid compared to how you view people now, you will quite literally see 2 different kinds of  people, 2 different kinds of friends, 2 different kinds of man , of woman, of elders, of heroes, of villains...  

yet you always lived in the same world, if people simply ''are'' then how can you have a different view of them now as compared to before?  

as you change, you see people in a different light.  <
it is undeniable that everyone is unique, but even more the way you see every is unique in itself.  
its like the world is a set of toys and props, all very unique and different, but we all use these toys and props in our own unique and different way.  

after a lot of heart work and positivity I now see people in an entirely different light then before, as I have never seen them before and I realize the way I see them is the way I am. I see people in a loving way because I am loving.  
are people actually loving? that's the freedom of creation  

coming from a place of depression I know people can be experienced in a very hostile way, a very empty, unloving way, that feels just as real and palpable as my view of the world now.  if I had to compare how I felt about people now compared to when I was depressed you could say I was walking with monsters on the street.  
there is no truth, we create our own worlds

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!