nexusoflife

My First Psilocybin Mushroom Experience. June 27th 2017.

22 posts in this topic

@Dizzy Since the experience I have had many people tell me that I visited the Akashic Records. As I continued to learn about psychedelic experiences and other things of that nature I found that the description of the Akashic Records almost perfectly matched what the mushrooms showed me during the experience. I am now very interested in this infinite repository of information and I am still learning from and thinking about the experience every day. This is similar to what I saw, but it was made of pure light and was orders of magnitude more beautiful than what can be put into an image. http://imgur.com/5bbQJR2

Edited by nexusoflife

10 hours ago, nexusoflife said:

@Lynnel Since my trip I have had several people tell me that I went to the Akashic Records. The more I learn about the subject I am becoming increasingly certain that I did indeed visit this place beyond space and time. I really don't have words to describe just how humbling and beautiful it was. 

That's just amazing. I'd love to spend time there to just "read" for a bit to understand universe more. Like the whole infinity of knowledge of everything it's freaking amazing. It's the biggest dream of anyone valuing knowledge.