Tano

Jed Mckenna True Reality

33 posts in this topic

I dont get it, I was on this www.enlightenmentmyth.com and read some articles of this autor of the page who met McKenna. He writes about MCKenna that he behaves like a normal human who is into money. Where is the big hoax or lie? That the ashram was not real? that McKenna had no enlightenment experience? 

23 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

@Tano What did he lie about in his work? I'm curious because I have read alot of his books, is it enlightenment? He doesn't really talk about anything else lol

There is a final piece of the puzzle - no enlightenment. It is a story. He knows that better than anyone.

Besides that, there were many little white lies, human lies of the mundane kind. I will talk through that on the website.

enlightened no one

www.enlightenmentmyth.com

5 minutes ago, Tano said:

There is a final piece of the puzzle - no enlightenment. It is a story. He knows that better than anyone.

Besides that, there were many little white lies, human lies of the mundane kind. I will talk through that on the website.

So McKenna says no one personally can get enlightened? But he wrote this also in one of his books. I still dont get it

Edited by OBEler

Just now, OBEler said:

So McKenna says no one personally can get enlightened? But this he wrote also in one of his books. I still dont get it

'Do not think of the pink elephant'. Now... you will be thinking of the pink elephant. How difficult is it to see? If something doesn't exist, why write seven (seven!) books about it?

enlightened no one

Find me an answer to this question. Why write books about something which does NOT exist?

enlightened no one

@Tano What do you hope to gain with this? Wouldn't chasing down religious frauds and cults with bigger impact on destructivity in society be a better way of making a difference, besides chasing down someone who is working on internal spirituality that doesn't harm anyone?

And with all the experiences out here, and someone who has had plenty experiences with truth, do you really think they would care if you come with a conspiracy-like website telling them that the whole thing is a fraud? How can your argument beat first hand experience? What's the juicy news here? You keep us waiting, why you don't come up with a clear explanation, you are speaking in puzzles. Do you hope gaining a big audience and then asking for money or what is your purpose for not coming out now? To me this is just another conspiracy site without much content. 

3 minutes ago, art said:

@Tano What do you hope to gain with this? Wouldn't chasing down religious frauds and cults with bigger impact on destructivity in society be a better way of making a difference, besides chasing down someone who is working on internal spirituality that doesn't harm anyone?

And with all the experiences out here, and someone who has had plenty experiences with truth, do you really think they would care if you come with a conspiracy-like website telling them that the whole thing is a fraud? How can your argument beat first hand experience? What's the juicy news here? You keep us waiting, why you don't come up with a clear explanation, you are speaking in puzzles. Do you hope gaining a big audience and then asking for money or what is your purpose for not coming out now? To me this is just another conspiracy site without much content. 

Being a normal human you expect others to seek gain and are not very familiar with what 'integrity' means. Here, from the website, and it will not change:

"I am not a ‘spiritual teacher’. There will be no PayPal button on this site. There is nothing to teach, to sell or to charge for. Once all the material is published I can leave behind the story of ‘enlightenment’ and ‘Jed McKenna’.

The site will stand on its own as a testament to the Grand Illusion."

I do not speak in puzzles. You are simply not able to read, understand, evaluate. You see what you want to see.. which is not there. Gain - is not there. Writing books on the subject (and believe me I have a lot of material to write one) - is not there. PayPal - is not there.

enlightened no one

Where is the conspiracy?!

@Tano  McKenna wrote: "Awakening is the process of deprogramming. Enlightenment is the unprogrammed state." And another quote "The result isn't enlightened-self or true-self, it's no-self"

He is in this unprogrammed state and describes in 7 books how he sees the world as a no-self and how to become this through spiritual autolysis

Edited by OBEler

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Where is the conspiracy?!

@Tano  McKenna wrote: "Awakening is the process of deprogramming. Enlightenment is the unprogrammed state." And another quote "The result isn't enlightened-self or true-self, it's no-self"

He is in this unprogrammed state and describes in 7 books how he sees the world as a no-self and how to become this through spiritual autolysis

Yeah.. no self, while his self was stacking away other people's money in a financial fraud scheme, and we are talking millions. Some such 'no self', right?

You talk spiritually correct lingo... unprogrammed state, no self, spiritual autolysis.. instead of just doing some honest self enquiry.. is any of it true?

The bottom line is.. if anyone wants to see what is, instead of what they want to see - the information is available. If not - look away and keep on reading books. I stopped reading books years ago.. the same as Jed huh.

Thank you for all the interactions.

enlightened no one

1 minute ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

You've had an experience of how all beliefs aren't true and now you're saying that Jed mckenna lied by writing a book on it because he knew the book itself was not the same as enlightenment . I figured you out lol. But if that's the logic then why shouldn't we just kill ourself now? Since nothing matters anyway right? 

You can kill yourself. This is not my choice. I love life.

enlightened no one

2 minutes ago, Tano said:

Yeah.. no self, while his self was stacking away other people's money in a financial fraud scheme, and we are talking millions. Some such 'no self', right?

You can be noself and do "bad" things at the same time. Then he act like a Zen Devil. Where is the contradiction?

I read books about spiritual stuff because without this I would not start to do self inquiry for a minute

Have I overlooked something? I think you speak from the enlightened "perspective" where there exist no world, everything is an illusion so there is nothing to gain, nothing to read. But I dont have this perspective and I am still pulled to my ego.

This whole topic is way too gossipy.

Just keep in mind, conscious people do not gossip or stalk people.

There surely is such a thing as consciousness of Absolute reality. I've experienced it, as have dozens of people I know. And it explains EVERYTHING, like Jed says. Whatever his personal foibles might be, his talk about the nature of enlightenment is quite accurate.

If you doubt it, snort 30mg of 5-meo and all your doubts will be laid to rest once and for all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.