Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

24 posts in this topic

Is it possible for someone in this forum would brought me in another country? I couldn't explain why there is something that i ask myself ... because this is the point in my life that i realized the country and the place where i live in is so down in terms of money, awareness material things spiritual aspects i mean philippines right now is in trouble i realized this jist right now... if you will say that yeaah! You should find a way don't blame shit... noooo it is very complicated to live here... just try to put your feet in this country you will sense the problem in here... this is the problem that i should want to end but first i want to heal my inner self and use the essense of Leo's systemtic thinking... i should do it i should reflect on my self.. yes i know.. but i need your help guise on this one pleaseeeeee... I don't know if you will sense this with all words i express here.. i hope you will sense it.. pleaseeeee 

Even their belief of something is very down.. school all of systems here is in trouble   Even research is down.. the means is also down... I couldn't say that we are lack on something that is not the case.. we live in here that we are dependent on other country.. seeee?? We are in trouble rightnow and I don't if I'm the only one who just pops up the realization in this country but we need your help.. we are completely in trouble we don't have a thing that for exaple Americans haveeee... go research to our reality here.. just give a break to research about the reality on us pleaseeee!!!! And you will understand what i am sayingggggg!

I want to go another country because here is no means... yes is true... we don't have means here, we don't have a technology here.. it is ironic that we are full of nature but we are fucked up .. this is my life purpose to give light in the philippines but for now if you will say do find yourself a way.. there is now way hereeee in this place that would get something ... in another country , there i can get something that give me a chance to do something that is the way.. there in another country has  something that will get my way... so pleaseeeee

Edited by John Iverson
Adding words

4 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

we are completely in trouble we don't have a thing that for exaple Americans haveeee..

The United States Is Doomed...where Do I Move To?

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

No, US has all the means that would get the way... here in the phillipines we don't have any means.. the moment i feel the being then i realized the problem here.. i'm lucky to find out the problem here ... but the solution is to get something in another country... i should go somewhere .. here in the phillipines is nothing..  that is true .. if you go here? Just go here... you will se that we don't have anything.. we don't have anything hereeeeee... 

6 minutes ago, Outer said:

No, live and fix your country. You can't escape a mess and expect it to be cleaned. Only by fixing ourselves we fix the rest. Even if went on a spaceship to Mars, we would create the same dystopia provided no one fixed themselves and the old way of non-being (except one is Being all the time, provided one has done enough practice).

Don't you realize something ? What i say is all threat .... if you are saying fixing myself.. the point is country as it is is the threat because we don't have anything here.. all i can say to understand what i'm saying rightnow is fuckin research about our country... just research all your means out there and as you research you will realize something that would put you on the situation what I'm talking about.....

14 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

I dont where i'm gonna move but please i want to move in another country this is the first step ... suggest a country and please help me to move to that country................ 

8 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

there is something that will get my way... so pleaseeeee

If you don´t escape, if you allow the suffering to be there, if you are ready to face it, if you are not trying somehow to forget it, then you are different. Suffering is there but just around you; it is not in the center, it is on the periphery. It is impossible for suffering to be in the center; it is not in the nature of things. It is always on the periphery and you are the center.

So when you allow it to happen, you don´t escape, you don´t run, you are not in a panic, suddenly you become aware that suffering is there on the periphery as if happening to someone else, not to you, and you are looking at it. A subtle joy spreads all over your being because you have realized one of the basic truths of life, that you are bliss and not suffering.

Osho, A Bird on the Wing, Talk #1

@John Iverson  India is a third world country, there is poverty, illiteracy , unemployment,  diseases, law and order problems in India. But you can see all Indians on this forum love their country.

you will se that we don't have anything.. we don't have anything hereeeeee... 

I was rich and unhappy , so I renounced almost everything. Now I live life of a hermit. I will advise you to face sufferings and find inner richness. 

12 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

If you don´t escape, if you allow the suffering to be there, if you are ready to face it, if you are not trying somehow to forget it, then you are different. Suffering is there but just around you; it is not in the center, it is on the periphery. It is impossible for suffering to be in the center; it is not in the nature of things. It is always on the periphery and you are the center.

So when you allow it to happen, you don´t escape, you don´t run, you are not in a panic, suddenly you become aware that suffering is there on the periphery as if happening to someone else, not to you, and you are looking at it. A subtle joy spreads all over your being because you have realized one of the basic truths of life, that you are bliss and not suffering.

Osho, A Bird on the Wing, Talk #1

@John Iverson  India is a third world country, there is poverty, illiteracy , unemployment,  diseases, law and order problems in India. But you can see all Indians on this forum love their country.

I was rich and unhappy , so I renounced almost everything. Now I live life of a hermit. I will advise you to face sufferings and find inner richness. 

They are very luck that all indians unluck something and they are united... but here in the phillipines i said you research us... we filipinos don't think that way.. we don't have that sense of reality all realities here is like every people very dark unconscious ... and the problem is we don't think as indians are.. indians even they are poor they don't have any trouble because they are somehow enlightened and because i see the sufferings here i will literally die because I now see things differently... but the problem is the threat i'm only person who is like this indians can live longer because they are united for something and unity for that aspect dont have here...  literally i will die here in this enlightenment i realized...  the enlightenment which comes out would kill me enlightenment it self here is a threat ... so i need help

Edited by John Iverson
Adding some words

literally i will die here in this enlightenment i realized... 

The Gross Domestic Product per capita in Philippines was last recorded at 2639.90 US dollars in 2015. The GDP per Capita in Philippines is equivalent to 21 percent of the world's average. GDP per capita in Philippines averaged 1588.43 USD from 1960 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 2639.90 USD in 2015. (It is much higher than India)

https://tradingeconomics.com/philippines/gdp-per-capita

Foreign travel advice Philippines (6 June 2017)

Around 154,000 British nationals visited the Philippines in 2015. Most visits are trouble-free.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/philippines

Then how will you die ?

1 minute ago, Outer said:

Lmao and what is a perfect country to you? Sure philliphines isn't as developed as the west, so what. You were born there. Fix it. Or if you can get an education and go and work in Singapore or Hong Kong, I would move there, they are very economically free.

You don't really need an education, just learn online, like software engineering and apply there.

There is now perfect country, but here in the phillipines we dont own anything.. and our minds is deeply unconscious is like we live in the mind that is dark we don't have ego but people here is living in completely dark if another country lend help it is somehow will be functioning in a day.. our mind is dysfunctional... and we act in an very unconsciously illusion... that is how i describe philippines... we are monkeys that lives in the cage of dark that it is hard to explain what we are right now any country will do for me I cannot fix my country for now... but someday if someone help me to move to another country I'm not running a way.. i just need to get something ..... for now i dont know there is no peaceful here.. if i let my being to have an inner peace i put myself in threat 

11 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

The Gross Domestic Product per capita in Philippines was last recorded at 2639.90 US dollars in 2015. The GDP per Capita in Philippines is equivalent to 21 percent of the world's average. GDP per capita in Philippines averaged 1588.43 USD from 1960 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 2639.90 USD in 2015. (It is much higher than India)

https://tradingeconomics.com/philippines/gdp-per-capita

Foreign travel advice Philippines (6 June 2017)

Around 154,000 British nationals visited the Philippines in 2015. Most visits are trouble-free.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/philippines

Then how will you die ?

I'll die because even the GDP you presented to me is nonsense.. that is not the problem.. you know what you should know this.. in the time the  world war came... the people who fight just to defend our country is also the one kill the Filipinos...Dr. Jose Rizal stated Filipinos is  the cancer of this country, General Luna stated that... foreigners are not the enemy we as Filipinos is the enemy in one another.... .... i look now my country is a threat because the cancer is all filipinos.. how you would get a life here all people here is a cancer? Country is a place for every filipinos.. and filipinos is the cancer.. what would you do? We all have nature to live for.. just so to speak.. but the problem whole people here is a threat for every people that has a cancer in minds... don't you imagine how threat i face here being just a being? It is some how i should do something I couldn't function well because people here is in cancer in minds... 

Edited by John Iverson
Editing words

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

Like I said, move to Hong Kong or Singapore, but of course you need to be useful in the sense that you can do trade, for good and services in exchange of you trade (like software engineering).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Economic_Freedom

http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

See how low phillipines are, compared to hong kong or singapore, new zealand etc.

India is way worse like prabhaker is frmo LMAO.

Hmm yes i'm definetly want to go to hongkong , i also need who will finance my expences to move there.. and if i get there i need also suggestions what work they can offer me... and all is set... i can manage now myself if that problem settled... one financing me to go there and offer work that i, will work to have me a money to my self and all set.. 

Bro, you got to chill. I can guess that even if you move to another country and bring the same mind set, the same attitude, the same outlook on life as you have right now, you'll still be facing this problem. That which is in your self. Not anything external. 
I've been to another country. Right now I'm in the Philippines finishing my school. I can guarantee you being in another country does not increase your consciousness what so ever. Thus, this consciousness journey has nothing to do with which country you are in.. How about the people? Yes, sure, I can see a lot of people here that are not emotionally developed, I am self is one, and I promise it's the same thing as in any other country. U.S. is almost just as worse. There's no problem here in the Philippines with developing your consciousness. It helps a lot when you have a mentor/teacher/master. But you don't need others as much as you need yourself. Being in this forum tells me that you have access to the internet. The internet is big, bro, you got to take advantage of this. You're own your own with this. 
In terms of opportunities and success, there's no reason for you not to become successful in the Philippines. Even some of the most successful people in the Philippines didn't have education. Imagine that. 
I'm not saying you should just stay here. I'm just telling you that it's not as bad as you think  it is. You are going to face the same problem when you go to another country. You are going to face yourself.

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

What should

4 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Bro, you got to chill. I can guess that even if you move to another country and bring the same mind set, the same attitude, the same outlook on life as you have right now, you'll still be facing this problem. That which is in your self. Not anything external. 
I've been to another country. Right now I'm in the Philippines finishing my school. I can guarantee you being in another country does not increase your consciousness what so ever. Thus, this consciousness journey has nothing to do with which country you are in.. How about the people? Yes, sure, I can see a lot of people here that are not emotionally developed, I am self is one, and I promise it's the same thing as in any other country. U.S. is almost just as worse. There's no problem here in the Philippines with developing your consciousness. It helps a lot when you have a mentor/teacher/master. But you don't need others as much as you need yourself. Being in this forum tells me that you have access to the internet. The internet is big, bro, you got to take advantage of this. You're own your own with this. 
In terms of opportunities and success, there's no reason for you not to become successful in the Philippines. Even some of the most successful people in the Philippines didn't have education. Imagine that. 
I'm not saying you should just stay here. I'm just telling you that it's not as bad as you think  it is. You are going to face the same problem when you go to another country. You are going to face yourself.

Bro.. if you see what saw in being state you will realize.. you pursue your school and school is also a threat it is a waste of time there is something bigger than what you expect here... educational system here is waste.. you must read Leo's insight about education and if he think that way here in the Philippines is much worst than he thinks.... hindi ka mabubuhay dito... magiging alipin ka lang ng tao at ng bansang  to cage to bro...(i said... this country is a cage for people who wants to live) bro i love you because you are also a Filipino but look at this country brooo you know how history repeats it self.. you know how rizal looks the people here... and you know sense of General Luna speak about the self ? Just see the part of what they didn't saw... i saw bigger than they saw... ii experienced it through peace... and if you want to live like i do you also move to another pleace if you want ,join me..... 

15 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Philippines is a threat...  the right place to face my problem on myself journey is to go toanother  country... you must see that phillipines itself is a threat rightnow.. I don't want to die here my nature wants to go somewhere philippines is a toxic place right now.. you know that... you experienced it a glimpse of it.. and you are not catious about it.. you must accept the truth here... 

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

If you want freedom you need to take responsibility and make yourself useful on the working market in Hong Kong, so you should study computer science for example, make projects. It's economically free which means no free handouts. You work for yourself.

I've shown you one path, that is freecodecamp, and software development. After you finished the curriculum which takes 2000 hours you will be job ready in that area.

Either what you choose you need to work.

Is this online study? If i finish to study by online study they would absorb me??? Just free?? And they will accept me there?

Edited by John Iverson
Deleting ed

Yup. That's why the Filipino Dream is slowly becoming a dream to leave the Philippines and move to a different country.

(btw, this thread I think is in the wrong section of the forum)

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

7 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Yup. That's why the Filipino Dream is slowly becoming a dream to leave the Philippines and move to a different country.

(btw, this thread I think is in the wrong section of the forum)

Yes definitely!! Where forum should i bring up this topic? What do u think?

18 minutes ago, Outer said:

No, you have to travel there on your own expense, organize everything, and apply for jobs without any expectation that they accept you. You have to advertise your own potential, and if they think you are fit, you can join that type of company.

Pretend you run a business in hong kong, you need to make a profit. Okay. You need people, so you give the people money in exchange they do something for you - a job, like software engineering. Get the skills, save money and move.

This is what freedom is about. You can study online as in an university, but you need food, water, shelter, computer, internet. Nothing is free. Someone always have to pay.

Learn basic economics too.

Haha you also should know this.. i'm a student and i have failing grades... on college before I don't know why i act such manner but now I'm aware that I don't want the educational system here in the phillipines.. in other country you have the power to control your own life and there is nothing will hold you back not the money nor anything... but here in the phillipines is different.. the country will hold you back you will be down... I couldn't work easily in company because they  will see my grades... i want a person here to be give me a chance to work with ... i'm a Psychology Student....  and even i work as a crew here in the phillipines the people is toxic they will also put me down I SAID COUNTRY AS IT IS THE THREAT... SO EVEN INTERNET ALSO A THREAT HERE.. THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS THE INNER PEACE AND BEING BUT THIS GIVE ME THE EYE OPENER THAT MY COUNTRY IS A THREAT, my parents give me allowance... because I'm a student... it is different money system  here and there you know... the allowance they give me is not enough and now.. I'm blankkkkkkkkkkkkkk   

Edited by John Iverson
Adding sentences