aniss

How Do I Get Money From Zero To My First Dollar ? Need Your Help

4 posts in this topic

it's sounds simple

i'm 20 years old young i live in poor family borned and raised in poor neighborhood

when i locked up my 20 years i become need money to rich the smallest thing in my life , and i found a huge problem in that i couldn't even doing something to get money out of it , i have no idea how money work , how can i do something and get money out of it , so this is my issue i need your advice to :

where do i need to start from ? the objective is *( TO GET MONEY )  

Money represents value. Getting money means trading your time/effort/energy for value. 

• Working at a job trades your labour for someone else - you're giving them work force that saves them time, energy, effort or gives them value.
  • Selling something to someone else is an exchange of value.
  • Starting a business is you providing value to a certain audience and getting money from it.

Basically, you have to find where your money is. People, an employee, a business, the government, whatever.
Combine it with the niche you want to be involved with. Fitness, academics, business, some services, consulting, online, whatever.
Then you start providing value to them. Start working for someone, give education, provide free content, give value.
Once you build trust with them, you pitch them with an offer. You get a salary, sell them a product, trade value.

That's the general blueprint. Find a niche -> Lead with value -> Make an offer -> Get the money.

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

I don't know much about money but think a good think you can do might be to try to become extremely good at something it might take a while to get there but once you are you will have some advantage that you wouldn't get otherwise

for example some who have researched on how people become really good at something says that better opportunities will come the better you are and also the better you are at something the better you will fell about it

(if you are interested in this I recommend reading so good they can't ignore you and deep work by cal newport to know the why you should become good and how to get there)

hope you can use it

kind regards ?