nexusoflife

What Do You Think About Biocentrism?

3 posts in this topic

I read Robert Lanza's Biocentrism a few months ago and found it to be very interesting. I myself have had a few very profound unitive experiences and his book resonates with me on an intuitive level.  I was wondering what do any of you think of the theory that he proposes and how it relates to non-duality.

Edited by nexusoflife

I read the book as well and liked it. I think he's on to something, or at least it's a very worthwhile perspective to consider. My gut feeling is that he is pointing the light in the right direction to explore, but this isn't the whole truth. But it might bring us closer to "a" truth. I also detected a lot of ego from the author, which was a bit repulsive, but that doesn't invalidate his ideas.

All in all, it seems like his branded idea of "biocentrism" is pretty darn close to what mystics have been saying for a long time, that awareness creates reality. I think he's mostly just framing that into a scientific context, and trying to promote the idea as a serious perspective for science to explore.

Did the big bang create us, or did we create the big bang? He says the latter. I suspect it's actually both.

I recommend the book, it's mind-expanding.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@nexusoflife Love em. I think in the future his work with stem cells and aging will be regarded very highly. There's a lot of red tape for him currently. Biocenstrism strikes me as trying to bridge levels of systems. He's obviously a pioneer. I hope he lives a long life. At his current pace, even bigger things are sure to come. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE