sweater

Suffering From The Law Of Attraction And Positive Thinking.

6 posts in this topic

What are your guys thoughts on these videos? 

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

In the first vid he's talking about you turning inward. That you’re too focused outward on conditional happiness. Like trying to create a positive karma effect which is good and will get you all the external things you want, but neglects the filter in your mind, it neglects the fact that every single day of your life, at any moment you can choose to be happy. That option is always available if you're conscious of it. And when you're not conscious of it you brow beat yourself creating a lot of pain and suffering for yourself, especially if you're in the problem solving and negatively driven paradigm (negatively motivated)

In the second video he’s talking about simply the beauty and absolute freedom of reality and existence itself, if you never just been struck by existence itself and your consciousness of it, you’re gonna miss this point he’s talking about. And communicating the freedom and beauty of reality is difficult even though it's right in front of you right now, so instead he tells you all the ways in which you’re not seeing it.

Overall what I'll say about these are the law of attraction or positive thinking are just subsets, just a piece to get in place while on this journey. Nothing more than high quality techniques if you know how to use them.

Memento Mori

Suffering from the law ? Imo is so stupid. Is like saying you're suffering from the sun. Universe always loves you ? no exception. Universe loves everyone. You get to choose how your life will be and there's no suffering in that. ? 

Edited by egoeimai

@egoeimai It seems apparent to me too. I can also see where it is not true for others, but then again, I guess that's how it works to begin with. But the juicy part, that my vibe is not just an emotion, or even limited to my body - that it effects the vibration of things around me - that's the coolest! I contemplated the LOA for a very long time and came to see that I could not find the separation between 'my' vibration and the vibration of everything 'around' me, which later lead to some awesome breakthroughs. I put it away initially, as just a 'belief', then later picked it back up when I saw that everything there is, is belief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE