Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Key Elements

Lifestyle Minimalist

10 posts in this topic

Have you ever thought of an alternative lifestyle? 

Check this out:

13 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Have you ever thought of an alternative lifestyle?

Yes :)

7 hours ago, Raphael said:

Yes :)

Ok. Awesome. What kind of lifestyle? May we know?

For me, I'm still exploring. Looks like the lifestyle has to be close to a good hospital and schools if you have children. Also, it has to be a safe community with good security. Living with nature is awesome. 

Hey, they're called tiny houses. :)

Cool. ?

Edited by Key Elements

@Key Elements Well, compared to average people, my lifestyle is already a little different as I meditate every day, do self-development work, and take care of my physical and mental health.

However, I sometimes think about being homeless and travel the world with few personal stuff. I'm a little into minimalism as I remove more and more useless things from my life.

I sometimes think about go live naked on a desert island or in a forest :)

How about you?

I decided to sell all my shit and live in a van. So far it's been amazing. Just get ready to haul ass to walmart if you gotta poop.

On 2017-6-16 at 1:14 AM, Raphael said:

I sometimes think about go live naked on a desert island or in a forest :)

How about you?

You're really bold. For me? Well, I like to strategize on how to prepare for emergencies / natural disasters as well as lifestyle minimization. I'm still trying to find the way through my life purpose. Looks like life purpose interconnects with everything else and you'll have a solid / stable path when you walk through it. You don't always have to be fully responsible and make decisions all the time. Your life purpose will be of major guidance and help you make / find decisions accordingly. 

On 6/15/2017 at 11:10 PM, street19 said:

I decided to sell all my shit and live in a van. So far it's been amazing. Just get ready to haul ass to walmart if you gotta poop.

What about food?

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

@Key Elements Yes! For the past two years I've been into minimalism and been reducing my lifestyle. I'm trying to get to the bare essentials. Now I'm leaving to travel for a year with a really low budget. After that, who knows? ;) I find that reducing stuff and distractions (and addictions) as well as slowing down have added to my life quality and self actualization journey more than I would've thought.

On 18/06/2017 at 1:02 PM, Pallero said:

@Key Elements Yes! For the past two years I've been into minimalism and been reducing my lifestyle. I'm trying to get to the bare essentials. Now I'm leaving to travel for a year with a really low budget. After that, who knows? ;) I find that reducing stuff and distractions (and addictions) as well as slowing down have added to my life quality and self actualization journey more than I would've thought.

@Pallero What is your budget? I'm very interested in travelling, but I don't have much money.

@Raphael I've been saving for about a year and I have now about 2000€ to spend on tickets, visas, food et cetera. I mostly plan to couchsurf and camp. When I run out of money (I expect that to happen within first two months), I'm going to get a job. :)