Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meeksauce

Video request for Leo

8 posts in this topic

Hey Leo, thanks for everything you do. Was wondering if you could make a video on enlightened relationships/ integrating relative and absolute love.

Once you figure out everyone is you and everyone is everyone, that significantly changes the game. In the past you mentioned you had to give up a ton of sex just for the sake of truth, I was wondering if you could expand on that; Like, the duality between cosmic love and life being a play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not a good source for relationship advice. You are better off listening to relationship experts.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My video request is a video. 


 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

My video request is a video. 

You mean any video?

Lol


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not a good source for relationship advice. You are better off listening to relationship experts.

Why can’t you relay the advice from high development level experts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Raze said:

Why can’t you relay the advice from high development level experts 

Because it is not information that I find interesting.

I do not care about relationship advice much.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You mean any video?

Lol

:D 

Edited by Thought Art

 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news, it already exists: 

 


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0