Ima Freeman

Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself

125 posts in this topic

On 10/2/2026 at 9:08 AM, Schizophonia said:

Why your cerebral cortex was led to form this conclusion: because you are hateful, want to feel superior etc.

If that weren't the case, you would have arranged your life in such a way that the idea of bringing that up wouldn't even cross your mind, because the time or energy to symbolize this idea wouldn't be there.

To take another example for the sake of clarity: someone involved in politics who is frequently angry tells themselves that they want peace, but are forced to be unpeaceful due to the material circumstances.
Yet that is merely a relative, ego-driven truth. The absolute truth is that they enjoy being angry; playing the role of the angry person over some global issue that disrupts peace; and that if they truly wanted peace, they would never have entered politics in the first place, or would have gone about it in a completely different way.

The ego's lie (by extension, the illusion of separation; from a non-dualist perspective): "I want peace, but I am forced to be angry for the time being."

The truth: "I want to play at being angry, using an objective problem as a pretext; otherwise, I would be doing something else as is already the case for most people on Earth."

Once you grasp that you realize that people actually betray themselves every time they open their mouths.

The guy who sees gay people everywhere and talks about gay people is probably gay himself. The guy who says girls love scumbags gives off scumbag energy, the guy who sees violence is violent, the guy who sees stupidity is stupid, the guy who sees stinginess is a cheapskate/someone who actually would lowkey like to take advantage of others and so on.

That’s why I’m increasingly trying not to be offensive, because it’s becoming more and more obvious that I want to click on a topic because it actually concerns me, and talk about someone because I’m projecting something onto them.

I say it often and I’ll say it again; it’s exactly what I’m doing right now. I could be doing anything, "buying a toaster" like Peter Ralston sais to you lol, I remember that and yet here I am writing all this to you, because I am projecting my "egoic hypocrisy" i described onto you.

The day I truly move past this, the day I’ve genuinely shifted into love, I’ll go about doing things and I simply won’t need you as a mirror anymore.

Not necessarily Leo in general but the Leo who says that.

So what would your anti-immigration stance point to? I'm not trying to be a dumbass, I'm earnestly serious. I suspect you've reflected on this and I don't know how this would overlay onto that. You want to be scared or a victim?

Bonus points, are there any psychologists that you like that defend Freud? What you're suggesting here seems too simplistic to me.

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Elliott said:

So what would your anti-immigration stance point to? I'm not trying to be a dumbass, I'm earnestly serious. I suspect you've reflected on this and I don't know how this would overlay onto that. You want to be scared or a victim?

No in my case it’s more about aggression. There are people who are ethnically replacing us, who wish us harm out of anti-white racism or simply because they are prone to criminality due to lower IQ and behaviour in general stemming from genetics, social conditions, and family-cultural history. There is an agenda driven by weak leftists or even a conspiracy to bring all this about; that’s part of the delirium too.
It’s not just some easily debunked delusion; it manifests strongly in the Maya there are plenty of evidence.

So there is a drive for war, for aggression, for asserting the group's dominance and so on; It is a game, or a set of games according to the point of view, of that kind.

28 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Bonus points, are there any psychologists that you like that defend Freud? What you're suggesting here seems too simplistic to me.

No apart from videos by Richard Abibon though those are in French. Mind you I also draw heavily on Lacan, and I mix, juggle that with other paradigms like non-duality.
Psychoanalysis, Lacanian psychoanalysis in particular, is cool mainly for its linguistic elements.


Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Accidentally aspirating saliva, choking and unchoking yourself with one slight cough after giving a compliment is the most attractive thing you can do as a man.

To perform my courtship display I do rolls, I follow her while doing rolls.

 

Sometimes she run off but you don't let go; like one said when you get a sandwich you don't drop it.

 

Edited by Schizophonia

Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Sometimes she run off but you don't let go; like one said when you get a sandwich you don't drop it.

Especially ham sandwich.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No in my case it’s more about aggression. There are people who are ethnically replacing us, who wish us harm out of anti-white racism or simply because they are prone to criminality due to lower IQ and behaviour in general stemming from genetics, social conditions, and family-cultural history. There is an agenda driven by weak leftists or even a conspiracy to bring all this about; that’s part of the delirium too.
It’s not just some easily debunked delusion; it manifests strongly in the Maya there are plenty of evidence.

So there is a drive for war, for aggression, for asserting the group's dominance and so on; It is a game, or a set of games according to the point of view, of that kind.

 

I think you're applying a different filter to Leo than you are to yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now