Zeroguy

Leo surrounded himself with yes men

80 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't attack him. Disagreement with me is fine.

Did I say zeroguy is pathetic, no I didn’t, I said I didn’t agree with the typical conditioned response.

Dont attack me for pointing out that, yes disagreement is a human responsiveness to an idea. It’s okay to disagree.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Did I say zeroguy is pathetic, no I didn’t, I said I didn’t agree with the typical conditioned response.

Dont attack me for pointing out that, yes disagreement is a human responsiveness to an idea. It’s okay to disagree.

He is not, I like him.  I've known him for years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't make people feel bad for disagreeing with me.

Why did you remove Dave’s moderator status. Did he do bad to you? He then felt scared to say anything, is that what sort of people you want on your forum?


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Why did you remove Dave’s moderator status. Did he do bad to you? He then felt scared to say anything, is that what sort of people you want on your forum?

Leo doesn't take well to being disagreed with.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Leo doesn't take well to being disagreed with.  

It’s just a typical human conditioned response and there’s nothing bad about a person who dares to disagree with an idea. 
No one can make another feel bad without the other person’s consent. That’s proper mature discussion. Communication is not personal it’s about ideas shared. And not everyone is going to see the world as you do. 
 

I still stand my ground, the OP idea was pathetic, weak, and ungrounded, unsupported with zero evidence.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Why did you remove Dave’s moderator status. Did he do bad to you? He then felt scared to say anything, is that what sort of people you want on your forum?

That had nothing to do with disagreeing with me.

He was having personal behavior problems that were causing alarm for others.

Mods needs to reflect certain values.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That had nothing to do with disagreeing with me.

He was having personal behavior problems that were causing alarm for others.

The irony is alarmingly hilarious, no wonder you removed your own personal behaviour problems that showed up in your solipsism video, at least you are very good at moderating yourself, congratulations. 🥳 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

popular people always have these dogs around them, that bark for them to create some relevance.. not all dogs walk on fours, it is very cringe 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He was having personal behavior problems that were causing alarm for others.

Btw, he didn’t cause me alarm, so don’t speak for others. We had some very nice chats via the PM service, the guy is a very beautiful human being.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

Btw, he didn’t cause me alarm, so don’t speak for others. We had some very nice chats via the PM service, the guy is a very beautiful human being.

Leo and Phil too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Leo and Phil too.  

I get it, dislike or disagree with the behaviour not the person.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

The irony is alarmingly hilarious, no wonder you removed your own personal behaviour problems that showed up in your solipsism video, at least you are very good at moderating yourself, congratulations. 🥳 

I am always improving my behavior. That's the point of spiritual work.

5 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Btw, he didn’t cause me alarm, so don’t speak for others. We had some very nice chats via the PM service, the guy is a very beautiful human being.

You are not the only one here.

I am being vague about Dave out of respect for his privacy. He is having some personal issues which he is trying to resolve. I have no beef with him.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I am being vague about Dave out of respect for his privacy. He is having some personal issues which he is trying to resolve.

So you removed his mod status and made it very public, nice one.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Did I say zeroguy is pathetic, no I didn’t, I said I didn’t agree with the typical conditioned response.

Dont attack me for pointing out that, yes disagreement is a human responsiveness to an idea. It’s okay to disagree.

It's fine to disagree. 

But the rhetoric employed determines how well the dish can be digested. 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

It's fine to disagree. 

But the rhetoric employed determines how well the dish can be digested. 

No.  You are very controlling.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

It's fine to disagree. 

But the rhetoric employed determines how well the dish can be digested. 

Well some people just happen to have a strong stomach, that’s what this work is all about, stomaching the indigestibles. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

No.  You are very controlling.  

Might help to differentiate my role from me. 

Sorry you feel that way


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

So you removed his mod status and made it very public, nice one.

He forced my hand with his behavior.

If I didn't act I had people threatening to quit.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if anything you should have removed natasha from the mod status


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natasha is an angel from down under.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now