LordFall

What is your favorite thing about women?

86 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think she is already taken, too bad for you.  

Shes a dream.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Shes a dream.

I’m not taken, no one takes me. I’m a free bird. And so are you Dave. 
 

You’re a dream too. 🙂


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

I’m not taken, no one takes me. I’m a free bird. And so are you Dave. 
 

You’re a dream too. 🙂

He's not a dream, but I like home boy too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I’m not taken, no one takes me. I’m a free bird. And so are you Dave. 
 

You’re a dream too. 🙂

I've been working on my abs for you.  I think you'll be quite satisfied.   I've been working very hard.  I think.  Well.  I think maybe ill give you a call. Because this earth isnt big enough to keep me away. Not from my non-dual gal.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I've been working on my abs for you.  I think you'll be quite satisfied.   I've been working very hard.  I think.  Well.  I think maybe ill give you a call. Because this earth isnt big enough to keep me away. Not from my non-dual gal.

Just know I’ll always be your nondual girl, I promise. You’re a lovely personality. I feel safe talking to you, you are genuine and so honest. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Just know I’ll always be your nondual girl, I promise. You’re a lovely personality. I feel safe talking to you, you are genuine and so honest. 

How do you look through me so well.  That's scary.  Yes.  My heart is filled with love.  I just need my non-dual girl now.   We will figure it out. It just hit me.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How do you look through me so well.  That's scary.  Yes.  My heart is filled with love.  I just need my non-dual girl now.   We will figure it out. It just hit me.

I hope so LOL.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I hope so LOL.  

Imagine having your very own non-dual kitten.  I'm.  I'm speechless at this point. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How do you look through me so well.  That's scary.  Yes.  My heart is filled with love.  I just need my non-dual girl now.   We will figure it out. It just hit me.

If it’s meant to be it’ll be, but only when it’s meant to happen, and not one second before, it’s scary of course, breathe,  I’m not going anywhere. 
Finding true genuine honest connection is very rare. I’m loving this connection right now. It makes me feel alive, everyone just wants to be loved. It doesn’t ever need to be complicated. We don’t even need to physically touch each other, we already feel each other’s energetic vibe, which is delicious, right? Do you agree? 

 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Imagine having your very own non-dual kitten.  I'm.  I'm speechless at this point. 

Oh my god, you are so funny. I’m dying laughing here. Lol


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

If it’s meant to be it’ll be, but only when it’s meant to happen, and not one second before, it’s scary of course, breathe,  I’m not going anywhere. 
Finding true genuine honest connection is very rare. I’m loving this connection right now. It makes me feel alive, everyone just wants to be loved. It doesn’t ever need to be complicated. We don’t even need to physically touch each other, we already feel each other’s energetic vibe, which is delicious, right? Do you agree? 

 

 

I agree.  Yes I need to breathe. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura fuck a hot witch girlfriend.  What we realky need is a non-dual kitten.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura fuck a hot witch girlfriend.  What we realky need is a non-dual kitten.

Take what you can get hehe.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Take what you can get hehe.  

Hehe well. The hot witch gf is yesterday's news.  Not when you have non-dual kittens to spare. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hehe well. The hot witch gf is yesterday's news.  Not when you have non-dual kittens to spare. 

Ah Man!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Oh my god, you are so funny. I’m dying laughing here. Lol

He's more than funny lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Take what you can get hehe.  

But how would man or woman know what they are taking on? 
 

What would they get? 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

But how would man or woman know what they are taking on? 
 

What would they get? 

Exactly.  It is just another story.  And then we die.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Exactly.  It is just another story.  And then we die.  

What in the story would they be taking on, and what would they get, in the story, exactly?


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

What in the story would they be taking on, and what would they get, in the story, exactly?

Don't ask me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now