Inliytened1

I'm enlightened at getting laid. AMA anything

626 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Inliytened1 Keep this thread locked please.

Nothing good is going to come from this thread.

No. Its a very worthy discussion.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura im sorry bro but you're wrong here. If you kept your head in the game long enough you would realize that she just doesn't like the fact that we are men.  Keep it open. Or throw me out.  But I spilled my heart out. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura im sorry bro but you're wrong here. If you kept your head inhead game long enough you would realize that she just doesn't like the fact that we are men.  Keep it open. Or throw me out.  But I spilled my heart out. 

@Leo Gura Talk to the rest of your mod team, the behaviour today and in retrospect even in previous thread is an embarrassment for your brand. 0 value being added, 0 consciousness and as a matter of fact you're being mocked by this individual and he's sabotaging the value of this forum. 

I was open to talking about sex in terms of opening people's minds, share dating strategy and deconstruct the relationship that society has on the topic. This has gone far beyond anything productive, respectul and like you said mature. 

Boundaries are important for a reason. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You think I haven't dealt with, seen and know this sort of behaviour? There is nothing new going on here. I've seen it all before. You forget I am 40 years old and have the wisdom to know.

I work in construction. I see it all. Daily.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordFall said:

@Leo Gura Talk to the rest of your mod team, the behaviour today and in retrospect even in previous thread is an embarrassment for your brand. 0 value being added, 0 consciousness and as a matter of fact you're being mocked by this individual and he's sabotaging the value of this forum. 

I was open to talking about sex in terms of opening people's minds, share dating strategy and deconstruct the relationship that society has on the topic. This has gone far beyond anything productive, respectul and like you said mature. 

Boundaries are important for a reason. 

You just don't like the fact that I called you out on your BS with thr polygamy stuff.  But many others have too.  Sk your gig is.up.  and 50 girls. Hah. In your next life

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 Please! I implore you! Take a break from the forum - you seem emotionally dysregulated at the moment.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now