Lou7

Temporary Job - Advice Needed

5 posts in this topic

Long story short to spare the details; I realised what's my LP - that will connect most of my passions and interest into one thing. The problem is that I need some income to buy necessary equipment to get it started, I'm studying psychology on a 2nd year (out of 5) but I feel like I'm not learning anything new because of reading a lot of it on my own, so I want to drop out. My needs are minimal - I just need some tech equipment and a solo apartment.

I started learning programming on my own and for now it's my best idea to get into, because I have no idea how long will it take for my LP to sustain me (might be 2 years might be 10).

What I'm asking is what are some jobs ideas that don't require a college degree and are not physically draining - so when I come home I would still have energy left.

@Lou7 Hmmm:

• Librarian
  • Security Guard
  • Online Reviewer
  • Ebay Flipper
  • Assistant
  • Social Media Marketer

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

On 2017-6-11 at 3:16 PM, Lou7 said:

I started learning programming on my own and for now it's my best idea to get into

What I'm asking is what are some jobs ideas that don't require a college degree and are not physically draining - so when I come home I would still have energy left.

Have you tried teaching what you learned to others? Maybe put an ad in the college/university and gather a small group and charge a little fee for an hour or two.

Or, maybe do this online.

Or, providing others with your service, like do programming for them. I know someone who makes a living like this.

It doesn't have to be programming. It could be in psychology, if you have more interest in your major.

Edited by Key Elements

I been a baywatch for 7 summers to afford my studies. Its noty physically draining, you feel self-realizated saving someone's life.