PretentiousHuman

It's Hard!

10 posts in this topic

It's hard to live on a community, most especially on your family, when they are not on the same path as you on self-actualization. Do you need to preach what Leo had taught on his videos or just go on with your self-actualizing life and just move on with your life? Most of them and their activities are sucking up your energies with their negativity.

"Wake up."

-- God

Well, I think you keep on the self-development talk for yourself. It's not a good idea to talk aout it in front of your friends when they have no clue or are not interested about it. I know that from personal experience. It's only good to talk about it when someone asks you.

It's kind of sad because we want to help other people and improve ourselves but it just the way it goes.

On 6/4/2017 at 0:35 PM, PretentiousHuman said:

It's hard to live on a community, most especially on your family, when they are not on the same path as you on self-actualization. Do you need to preach what Leo had taught on his videos or just go on with your self-actualizing life and just move on with your life? Most of them and their activities are sucking up your energies with their negativity.

The most important thing when you start self-actualization is not what you can do for people around you, but what you can do for yourself. 

There is no such a thing as someone sucking up your energy with negativity, they just act as triggers and its your only job to reconize it and be aware of no outside perspective  is a matter. 

''Firmness in Love" 

Preach as much as you can. That means talk less about it and move on to true self-actualization.

In time I figured out it's much better to show results (growth, kindness and so forth) if you want to get your friends & family on the path. They'll be inspired if you no longer care about teaching and become peaceful about it