Arkandeus

Responsibility

3 posts in this topic

I'd like to discuss personal responsibility. 
We often get flustered by events and people in our lives. 
I'd like to put forth a perspective that allows one to take more responsibility for the way we react to these events in our, and by consequence get more power. 
The more responsible you feel over your life, the more powerful you are. psychic power is gained by grounded awareness 

I'll take the example of walking on the streets and crossing eyes with a stranger. 
I used to be a very anxious person, I'd feel a lot of fear looking at people, I was afraid of people. 
Now that I progressed spiritually, my fear of strangers starts to disappear more and more, and I know within myself that I see
them in an entirely different way, but what I now I encounter is fear not coming from me, but from others. 
So even though I fear people less, I still have fearful eyecontact on the street. Because people also have their own fears of others of course, and sometimes
I can feel they fear me personally because I stand out more now.

I have seen the evolution of my fear of people and sometimes I do have very natural and peaceful eyecontact with others on the streets.
Where I want to get is that people's fears are my own. 
If someone looks at me with fear then I feel that fear, but I am responsible for resonating with that fear. 
I would have never been able to have these moments of peaceful eyecontact had I not gotten past my own fear of people. 
So I am still responsible for the fearful eyecontact that I experience now, even though I know that I've advanced so far and
that it is initially the stranger that I see on the streets that actually fears me, I am responsible because I get afraid of their fear, and thus I resonate with it. 

In the event of fearful eyecontact both parties are at fault, the one that is fearing the other, and the one that is fearing the others fear.
If am able to accept in my heart people's fear of me there will be no fearful eyecontact anymore and that is what makes a strong connection, to be able to go past your own fears but the fears of others as well. 

What I wanted to show is that you are always responsible for your negative emotions no matter what happens or where the source comes from. It is always a part of you resonating with something. 
Imagine a situation that frustrated you in the past. Something that made you angry or sad or disappointed...

Next, imagine an enlightened version of yourself, what if you were super enlightened and you had attained high levels of peace and acceptance. How would you have reacted to this event. Could it be possible to have interpreted these events in a very peaceful way?or to simply not have cared?  
I know we're all able to imagine higher and purer versions of ourselves. 

Taking into account that the enlightened version of yourself that you imagine is very much real and possible to attain. 
Aren't you the one that is responsible for the negative emotions that you feel after a frustrating event? 
If you're able to imagine a level of yourself where these seemingly negative events don't affect you and provoke bad feelings inside you, then who's responsible for the bad feelings inside you? 
Not the event or the people
Circumstances are always empty. 
It's easy to realize if you look back on your spiritual progress and look for things that used to frustrate you but now not anymore. 

One can realize : ''Wait a minute, if that specific event or process doesn't frustrate me anymore? then what was the real source of my frustration?'' 

What was the source of frustration, if not in the event or the people involved? it is truly a question that will help one advance spiritually

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

17 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

What was the source of frustration

Frustration is a by product: the more you expect, the more you create your own frustration. So frustration is not really the problem, it is the result. 

Expectation is the problem. 

Frustration is just a shadow which follows expectation. If you don't expect even for a single moment, if you are in a state of mind where there is no expectation, then it is simple. 

Everything we do, we do with expectations. If I love someone, an expectation enters without my even knowing it. I begin to expect love in return. I have not yet loved, I have not grown into love yet, but the expectation has come and now it will destroy the whole thing. 

17 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

Imagine a situation that frustrated you in the past. Something that made you angry or sad or disappointed...

Next, imagine an enlightened version of yourself, what if you were super enlightened and you had attained high levels of peace and acceptance. How would you have reacted to this event. Could it be possible to have interpreted these events in a very peaceful way?

Enlightenment is a simple realization that everything is as it should be. That is the definition of enlightenment: everything is as it should be, everything is utterly perfect as it is. This is what enlightenment is. It is the understanding that all is good, that all is beautiful – and it is beautiful as it is. Everything is in tremendous harmony, in accord.